IGNORED

RDJ at Sacrum Profanum 2011 (Poland)

Guest Kubazz

good gig, i must say.

phew, looks neatindeed.. it may be one of the cooler pendulum musics ever, eh--i sure hope there's a recording coming or (even?)a chance that he'll do some similar again live.

Guest capitan mission

Awesome videos, really. I will love to see some of these performances. Richard´s Penderecki interpretation last weekend was amazing too.

Guest Masonic Boom

This is so beautiful. That said, I'm a sucker for disco balls in general, but this was just sublime, both musically and visually.

I'm glad because I didn't like the Penderecki thing much at all, but then again, I just don't like Penderecki in general, while I do love Reich. He played a birthday celebration thing at the Barbican (they throw him a party every 5 years it seems) and he just seems like such a wonderful, vibrant old dude as well as a genius composer.

What Mr Twin did with it was beautiful, though, hitting my sweet spot perfectly on a SAW tip.

Echo the sentiments that I hope someone releases proper soundtrack/vid of this.

maan this gig really looks nice... would have been so nice to be there... maybe next time if poland continues to invite so many big artists... I guess finally the eastern countrys are awake and want to get their part of the electronic cake

th

!!

the second half of this performance (when all the pendulums start slowing down) sounds so good.

!!

the second half of this performance (when all the pendulums start slowing down) sounds so good.

the best thing I've seen with lasers since the ole laser harp

Archived