IGNORED

chatmm

MAXIMUS MISCHIEF

CHATMM consisted of max-mischief and a few other idiots trolling 10-12 hours a day. people hanging out and chatting, syncing, and sharing life, love, music and fun.

FTFY

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also i would argue that there is more disrespect and rudeness in the forums than there is in chatmm

i usually don't get along with max, most people know that.

but he is right on the money here. don't know what it was about chatmm that made people be more civil towards each other, but it's true - chatmm was more respectful and civil than WATMM forums

Guest Mirezzi

CHATMM consisted of max-mischief and a few other idiots trolling 10-12 hours a day.

Yes, because logically the people who aren't in chatmm, know what goes on in chatmm.

I was speaking from experience, but you're right. I have no horse in this race and to be fair, MAX was far less douchey than he is on the forum.

dont go to freenode go to MY WATMM IRC channel in the GAMESURGE server!!!! http://www.gamesurge.net

freenode ircmm is grambage compared to my gamesurge ircmm, plus i have a CONVINCING argument why u should go to MY irc room in gamesurge not the freenome one.

- INDEPENDANCE - my room is free of chains of the watmm admins who shut it donw and the "esteblishment" members who hate chatmm anyway it is instead run by me (a real WATMM MAVRICK)

- PRIVACY - in freenode if u wanna hide ur host u gotta do all these hoops like asking admins and what !!!! do u wanna let this watmm creeps see your ip adn stuff? for gamesurge u just register, make sure u authorize on your connect and set ur usermode to +x so u get a host mask cloak, plus u can make it a custom thing choose from the list! im ballbasaur.E-THUG.gamesurge!!

- BENEFITS - if u join my room ill make u a op no matter who u are (even joyrex) good look with that in the most likely facist freenode watmm room!!!

- TRUSTEDNESS - im on gamesurge for years i know you can trust this site

so remember go to gamesurge.net and make a account then set ur connect to auth and +x and go in my #watmm room

no thanks.

Doesn't the trustedness convince you? :sup:

it's more the fact that the only reason sup wants people to go on there instead of freenode is because he can't easily mask his IP address.

something dodgy about that.

i can see why joyrex did this tho cuz no one hardly was using chatmm i was in there yesterday and wanna talk about all different things and saying stuff like about the new movie AUSTIN POWERS 4 but no 1 would say anything to me there all just ignoring

looool ! you cannot be serious. john_mcenroe_2.jpg

Guest hahathhat

maybe chaos machine could make a bot to connect our 2 servers

i'm betting you wondered why gandalf didn't just teleport them all to mt. doom

i never went on chattm, not once. i shouldn't have even posted in this here thread

lol.

ya, i only went in there a few times meself.. last year... mostly when i was drunk. was pretty boring tbh, every time..

Archived