IGNORED

do you pee in the shower?

jules

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course! Actually I got out of the habit somewhere in the last few months, but I used to do it all the time. Not sure why I stopped... also this is the first time I've seen the phrase "used to" written out, and I'm no longer sure of its validity as a phrase.

Guest underscore

I used to pee on my girlfriend as often as possible in the shower

I don't have a girlfriend any more

sorry, just made me lol

Guest Sprigg

Nope, mine is all clogged (and no amount of drain cleaner can fix it), and as I shower it fills up enough I could probably take a bath... so I'd rather not stand in my own piss.

cumming in the shower ?? wtf is wrong with you it will stick on everythign, ur floor, ur feet. even with all the water. cum is how they make glue. and when ur drain clocks, its not just hairs your pulling out, it cum covered hairs

gross sleaze balls

Guest Gravity

cumming in the shower ?? wtf is wrong with you it will stick on everythign, ur floor, ur feet. even with all the water. cum is how they make glue. and when ur drain clocks, its not just hairs your pulling out, it cum covered hairs

gross sleaze balls

Apparently you cum a lot more than the average person.

no ejaculating, but I do enjoy pinching my foreskin together whilst peeing and it blows up like a balloon and then releasing it. Strangely satisfying and cleansing.

Guest beatfanatic

no ejaculating, but I do enjoy pinching my foreskin together whilst peeing and it blows up like a balloon and then releasing it. Strangely satisfying and cleansing.

gonna try this next time

Archived