IGNORED

do you pee in the shower?

jules

Guest fondles the cat

no ejaculating, but I do enjoy pinching my foreskin together whilst peeing and it blows up like a balloon and then releasing it. Strangely satisfying and cleansing.

gonna try this next time

i just tried this and it went everywhere

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe he doesn't have extra skin.

i dont, i'm a clean cut american.

i point my cut american penis towards the drain in the morning with no hands.

i like peeing with no hands. i sometimes do this at toilets and urinals as well.

i like to pee with hands on hips.

personally, having your foreskin get caught and leave raw bellend exposed to the harsh enviroment of your boxers, or worse, jeans, is extremely unpleasant. circumcision makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Also, peeing with hands on hips = wet feet and standing in puddle of urine. unless you've got a little penis that rests on your balls and is auto aimed at the toilet. And i hate wet feet.

personally, having your foreskin get caught and leave raw bellend exposed to the harsh enviroment of your boxers, or worse, jeans, is extremely unpleasant. circumcision makes no sense to me whatsoever.

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but circumcised men are less sensitive on their bellends, so it isn't unpleasant for them.

I'm uncircumcised, so I don't know from experience, but all the circumcised men I know seem totally okay with their situation.

Nope, mine is all clogged (and no amount of drain cleaner can fix it), and as I shower it fills up enough I could probably take a bath... so I'd rather not stand in my own piss.

Depending on if you have a house or apartment, you might want to see if you have an external clean out trap (usually buried in the back yard) - opening that and getting a plumber to run a drain snake (or rent one yourself) and see if the clog is past your shower where the cleaner is not getting to it effectively...

Guest Enter a new display name

So true!

This thread is getting very arousing.

btw no I don't piss in the shower. What's the point when most of the time the bog is in the same room. I could possibly piss from my shower into the bog but that would undoubtably lead to a stream upon loss of pressure.

im actually a pretty messy person, but something about peeing in the shower just strikes me as inherently wrong. ive never done it. its like pissing on your own feet, even if it does get washed away immediately.

im actually a pretty messy person, but something about peeing in the shower just strikes me as inherently wrong. ive never done it. its like pissing on your own feet, even if it does get washed away immediately.

just make believe you got a snakebite on your toes and then pee on them.

i personally have never peed on myself in the shower, although i have made a wet spot in my pants while really drunk trying to hold it in order to make it to the bathroom.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

the substance you're creeped out about being on your feet just exited your bladder through your urethra. it was just inside you. the urine of a healthy person is sterile..

Guest Coalbucket PI

I do sometimes but mostly I find it bit yucky. Maybe if my shower drained really efficiently I would be more comfortable with it. I really prefer to poo, pee, ejaculate, eat, shave and brush teeth before showering so the cleanliness is at its most ULTIMATE

This thread caused karmakramer to leave, I know it.

If anything, there was not enough of this thread to inspire him to stay.

Men, pour one out for kk. In the shower. Out your dick.

Archived