IGNORED

Next level stuff...

kcinsu

Anyone else notice what seems like extra text/words in the images constructed from the brain? Is that accidental? subliminal stuff, digital distortion from poorly compressed video? What the fuck is it?

edit: NVM, checked the other video in the article to see how it's done and it makes sense now =)

I wonder if this is how the technology will always work—parsing through pre-existing videos and compositing the visually similar ones to make a match—or whether it will advance to the point of replicating this imagery from scratch, sans source material.

put all this with genetics (physical/mental enhancement, the ageing gene ect) and you have the next evolutionary step only for those who can afford it and as we all know there are the greedy privileged few in this world can afford anything

First they break the speed of light & now they've got imagination movies.

Pretty much starting to turn into Star Trek this week.

Interestingly (to me anyway) i think Star Trek TNG is starting to look outdated in the way the original series does. I think it's an extremely conservative vision of the future but obviously with the odd unbelievable thing thrown in here and there. The real future of technology will be much more bizarre than Star Trek TNG

First they break the speed of light & now they've got imagination movies.

Pretty much starting to turn into Star Trek this week.

Interestingly (to me anyway) i think Star Trek TNG is starting to look outdated in the way the original series does. I think it's an extremely conservative vision of the future but obviously with the odd unbelievable thing thrown in here and there. The real future of technology will be much more bizarre than Star Trek TNG

uh yea i've seen bits of it and saw a really shitty looking laptop with big borders around the screen

i've actually thought about his before i'm sure most of us have but i thought if someone had particularly good dreams they could share them with the general public and be somewhat of a celebrity, just sleeping and dreaming....

Guest viscosity

kind of reminds me of the film Until the End of the World, had a hard time remembering it but part of the plot is about making a divice for blind people, except it's also used to record dreams

Archived