IGNORED

Lawrence English & Liz Harris - Slow Walkers

Redruth

grouper has been a constant obsession again for the past few months. thanks for the heads up.

same I constantly listen to hold/sick - a i a - water people

without getting sick of it all :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

she is really talented and really cute, but she is also a total snob who refuses to shake hands with her fans and acknowledge them in record stores while she browses.

• 1 year later...
Guest bitroast

pretty sure my brain entered auto pilot mode when i saw the combination of the worlds "pre-order" and "400 copies".

Guest bitroast

liz harris releases music as grouper, and sort of became a massive obsession for me over the past (apparently at least 2??) years.

• 1 month later...
Guest bitroast

not sure..

it was limited to 400 copies, with most sites listing it as sold out. apparently a few stores will be selling it as well though so maybe keep an eye open ((sorry i actaully have no idea where else to buy the item now!! ))

if you were really definitely desperately wanting it, you could try http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=4831776&ev=rb

Guest bitroast

btw. the whole thing is really, really pretty.

i've been listening to Sleep a whole lot recently. it reminds me of Sleep. or OPN's Betrayed in the octagon. just, really subtle, melodic ambient drone. ^^

Guest bitroast

the album sounds like william basinski actually. with a little of what was going on in the 'Dark ambient similar to Semena Mertvykh' thread over in the boc subforum.

Archived