IGNORED

Me playing a solo on my guitar

Guest mischjok

that's why music is where it is today, every kid wants to wank their lame negligible feelings through a guitar or a pc software, without even knowing a proper scale...

[youtubehd]8MXzIJh3zWk[/youtubehd]

if this is not extreme feeling well man, you're dead, like in, a dead person...

that's why music is where it is today, every kid wants to wank their lame negligible feelings through a guitar or a pc software, without even knowing a proper scale...

you don't need to know a single scale to make proper music. how many scales did kurt cobain know? if you don't have anything to say your music will be shit, no matter how many scales you master.

I am under the impression yan is just messing with us lol.

not at all, but i'm not sure we should keep feeding this thread, i'm off, let prog-sensitive people comment ;)

Just thought I´d share this solo from a tune by Liquid tension experiment with you guys. If you don´t know the band, it was/is the side project of three members of DT with another bassist. Pretty interesting music:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_LCsNFTBIg&feature=channel_video_title

Seeing that everyone else was so mean, I thought that i should at least have a listen to it.

Your timing is off in parts, and your playing lacks drive and confidence. That being said, good effort learning those parts, keep practising and forget what the negative ninnies have to say.

I do see a point to fast guitar solos (as long as the melodic content has a point), just as i like bloody fast and complicated drum parts. Not every brain is set up for endless musical voids found in dub, nor the nauseating repetition of the drum parts used by bands like BoC. Some people need content in their newsfeeds, vitamins in their diet.

Guest mischjok

Just thought I´d share this solo from a tune by Liquid tension experiment with you guys. If you don´t know the band, it was/is the side project of three members of DT with another bassist. Pretty interesting music:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_LCsNFTBIg&feature=channel_video_title

Seeing that everyone else was so mean, I thought that i should at least have a listen to it.

Your timing is off in parts, and your playing lacks drive and confidence. That being said, good effort learning those parts, keep practising and forget what the negative ninnies have to say.

I do see a point to fast guitar solos (as long as the melodic content has a point), just as i like bloody fast and complicated drum parts. Not every brain is set up for endless musical voids found in dub, nor the nauseating repetition of the drum parts used by bands like BoC. Some people need content in their newsfeeds, vitamins in their diet.

Thanks for your comment. I know my timing is off at some points, but I didn´t think it was that bad when I recorded the solo.

BoC?

I don't hear wanking (as if wanking has no place in music, what is this i dont eve) nice melody, sounds well though out and well thought out isn't a bad thing at all. keep on with the guitar man! you got teh skillz

Archived