IGNORED

Loops Haunt- Ark

Audioblysk

I am not sure if this is posted here, I tried UTFSE but alas no thread for it as far as I can see in the new and upcoming forum..

anyways

it sounds absolutely fucking massive, I really like what he's working on personally. Blackacre put out this promo a while ago.

that drop makes my spine shift, really nice work.

Guest blakeboogie

Got this today, short but very sweet. One to keep an eye on in 2012 I think, saw him play live just after Rubber Sun Grenade EP came out and it was a really good gig, hurrache sounds so good on a club sound system.

Guest blakeboogie

his dynamics are on par with Clark. good shiiit

Especially on this track:

[youtubehd]XFcIG8XLQ6E[/youtubehd]

Sounds amazing on a good setup, hopefully a LP is on the way.

• 1 month later...

In the title track you can hear a voice saying 'Loops Haunt - Ark' in the very beginning, just noticed that today in my car. really cool work, me wants moar.

Lol I haven't noticed that, but I wonder if it's just watermarking. :emotawesomepm9:

• 5 weeks later...

i have a lot of respect for this artist, i bought this release totally blind expecting some ultra glitched out richard devine tinged dubstep and was pleasantly surprised by how just weird and over the top the 12" was. The term 'wonky' sucks, but if i was to describe this its probably the most interesting thing on the fringes of that genre ive heard

Ah man his stuff is amazing. Nothing but respect for him. met him a bunch of times and honestly he's one of the nicest people, cares so much about his music. proper genuine chap.

Ark is a fucking stonker, all his stuff is tbh.

I did hear that him and Richard Devine might be busy with a collab, no idea if anything surfaced from that though.

Anyway, Scott will be around for a long time I reckon, and it'll just keep getting better and better!

Archived