IGNORED

Why does it always began with the same kind of 'paragraph' (obviously metaphorically speaking)

oyster

It seems like the last time I visited the zoo in North Dakota with my relative and I hadn't slept for over 24 hours the tiger was like a part of my violent dreams and I couldn't believe what was happening. Why does the universe weigh down on us like it knows us better than any human being ever could? All those trees in the forests just make us have repetitive mundane thoughts...but you understand, don't you, stranger? You post on Internet Message Boards so you must be enlightened.

Nowhere in my statement is there any indication of my being singled out... Also Rixxx what you say is pretty obvious and widely recognized. I doubt you'll find much resistance to that notion except perhaps from religious individuals. I for one find it comforting in a sense.

How would one go about eating 'copious' amounts of their own semen? It seems the only way would be to store it up in a container of some kind over a long period of time. Or did you not mean all at once?

It seems like the last time I visited the zoo in North Dakota with my relative and I hadn't slept for over 24 hours the tiger was like a part of my violent dreams and I couldn't believe what was happening. Why does the universe weigh down on us like it knows us better than any human being ever could? All those trees in the forests just make us have repetitive mundane thoughts...but you understand, don't you, stranger? You post on Internet Message Boards so you must be enlightened.

4db26bb112d790b56fcaa934bad0b78808828b10.gif

Why would the universe think you're so special to be singled out? You are nothing, you amount to nothing and you will always be NOTHING.

This is so wrong. If you read Aphex Twin's autobiography, the first chapters talks about how he was single out by the universe to become the best electronic musician ever. Its possible.

How would one go about eating 'copious' amounts of their own semen? It seems the only way would be to store it up in a container of some kind over a long period of time. Or did you not mean all at once?

Yes I prefer tupperware, kept by the bedstand. Plus when you burp it, it releases and intoxicating aroma

Archived