IGNORED

FL kid stabs bully to death, gets off scot-free

chim

Maybe the way forward could be to introduce a law which basically punishes the parents by big fines if bullying is proved and found to take place at a school or outside by their children. That way the parents would ensure their children didn't bully 'cause it would hurt them financially. I know its a little draconian but I can't think of a better way.

Might set up an e-petition to have introduced into law - whose wid me lol?

thats a great fucking idea, actually

Safe. I'll put the wheels into motion when I get home.

sounds good on paper, but what if the bully already acts how he does because of financial difficulties at home?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the way forward could be to introduce a law which basically punishes the parents by big fines if bullying is proved and found to take place at a school or outside by their children. That way the parents would ensure their children didn't bully 'cause it would hurt them financially. I know its a little draconian but I can't think of a better way.

Might set up an e-petition to have introduced into law - whose wid me lol?

thats a great fucking idea, actually

Safe. I'll put the wheels into motion when I get home.

sounds good on paper, but what if the bully already acts how he does because of financial difficulties at home?

also, it's likely the bullies will bully the bullied into forging evidence that they (the bullied) are bullies.

Why do they like saying the N word so much, they're all asian/white

Can't confirm this but I believe 4chan did some fine detective work on this case

I hope to shit that those fucking knobs in the video get whatever is coming to them.

I'm with you Promo. While we're at it, let's abolish all other grades besides A...when I was in high school I got a few Bs and even a C, it was an unpleasant taste of reality that I hope no future children have to experience.

"Analysts say it is the first major test for the young and disorganised internet industry against powerful media interests with many lobbyists in Washington."

flol

the internet is the lobby. give me a break

also that bully idea is retarded.

photo-341.jpg This is fucking brilliant Smetty!

I hope to shit that those fucking knobs in the video get whatever is coming to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vubHUpKao5I

Unfortunate that whatever punishment they get, it won't match the emotional damage this poor guy has suffered/will continue to suffer (nevermind the medical expenses). As minors they'll get a slap on the wrist..hopefully they are all 16/17 so that there's a possibly of charging them as adults. Really the only way to get justice would be to lock each of them in a cell with 6 other bullies who put them through the same amount of trauma

Guest RadarJammer

I bet in the future that the law just claim physical violence like hitting/kicking etc of any kind as attempted manslaughter. If the attacker isn't the personal physician of the victim then how can the attacker know that violent contact won't aggravate a predisposition which could lead to death? It sounds like a long shot but It seem's like it would make clever legislation and allow for extreme sentences which would be a pretty good deterrent against both street violence and spousal/child abuse.

The only thing I can imagine that might scare politicians away from that kind of law is the ability of people to easily frame each other. Advancement in lie detection could go a long way in making these types of extreme violence deterring laws viable.

photo-341.jpg This is fucking brilliant Smetty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vubHUpKao5I

Unfortunate that whatever punishment they get, it won't match the emotional damage this poor guy has suffered/will continue to suffer (nevermind the medical expenses). As minors they'll get a slap on the wrist..hopefully they are all 16/17 so that there's a possibly of charging them as adults. Really the only way to get justice would be to lock each of them in a cell with 6 other bullies who put them through the same amount of trauma

I mean I hope they get whatever is coming to them from 4chan...

Or like Murs says:

But when you front and use the N word, it just don't help

I might not trip, and your friends'll laugh at you

But I know some real niggaz that'll straight up slap you

Guest mischjok

There is this film called "The Final". It´s a great watch for those who have been bullied at a certain point in their lives.

Kill all bullies.

Archived