IGNORED

FL kid stabs bully to death, gets off scot-free

chim

Thinking about my own experience with bullying...

I never bullied anyone. I always sympathized with their victims.

After thinking about it, that's not entirely true. There was one kid in my catholic school that I used to send anonymous death threat letters to. There was no real reason why I did it. The letters used to say shit like "you're gonna die" and "I'm gonna kill you". I must have been 9 or 10. I was never intending to hurt him. I honestly don't know what compelled me to do that. He was really nice and we actually ended up becoming pretty good friends. I don't remember if he ever knew I was the one sending him the letters. I think he knew.

He was probably all "lol, another one, I can't wait for more" because he was suicidal. Clever move becoming his friend and crushing his fantasy of death. You are a true mastermind of cruelty, jefferoo, and I applaud you.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that a picture of you in your avatar Jefferoo?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_Rose

I was bullied a bit when I was really young (7 or 8) because I was a sensitive kid. I remember being shoved to the point of tears by a couple of kids. However, I started growing pretty fast (like essines, I was 6'4'' in the 8th grade) and was friends with a lot of the nerds at school (as I was one myself). One particular kid, Brian, was a really tiny frail guy but he was a genius so I tended to be his bodyguard. Never really had to defend him much, but one kid I bodyslammed after school one day when he wouldn't fuck off.

Edit: I was born in Texas and grew up in Florida so I must be a double asshole.

One particular kid, Brian, was a really tiny frail guy but he was a genius so I tended to be his bodyguard. Never really had to defend him much, but one kid I bodyslammed after school one day when he wouldn't fuck off.

one fella took me under his wing when i was 15 or so. i skipped a grade and he had to do one twice. he was well over 6 feet which was giant for the time and gave me physical protection, which i needed. i was provocative, as well as an easy (weak) target, so i got a lot of flack. we formed a motherfucking dream-team.

the thing is, he was a bit of an outcast genius as well(?), and uber well-loved by pretty much everyone, and we two got away with the most outrageous stuff...

he was a warrior-poet singer-songwriter, and last i heard he done pretty well..

he had a "fox" motorcycle typa thing and we'd buzz off to a coffeeshop in lunchbreak to get some hash, only to get harassed by some maroc punks on the prowl for youngsters. verbal violence got us a long way, love Johannes <3

also, he had two mothers and no father, which is, now i think of it, pretty fucking wild. progressive. and hot.

I was a bully :( I mean not a lot but I bullied one kid which I didn't like - once I kicked him in his guts and I also said some stuff I now regret. Peer pressure was also present.

Damn, I'm a bad person. When I think about it I feel really sad and I tried to find him anywhere - on facebook and other places - but no luck. If I'll see him anywhere I'll try to make it up for the bullying.

I always stood up for the bullied kids, mostly because they were my friends. i was also friends with the bullies. so kids tried to be my friends cause they knew that people would be less likely to fuck with them if they knew me. i just realised i was really popular in high school.

i was never really bullied exactly, but there was this gang of about 20 older kids (i was 13-14, they were 15-16) who were always after me (well, for about a year) since i had apparently "bombed" their graffiti with my own tag here and there around the school grounds. one time like 5 or 6 of them came knocking on my classroom door demanding to see me in front of my teacher and the entire class, telling us they were gonna beat me up. i was sitting next to this girl i was sorta into at the time and felt i couldn't just cowardly pretend i wasn't there, so i was all "here i am! what?!" while pretty much shitting myself at the same time, but some teachers managed to get them out of there before it escalated. a couple of them caught up to me a few days later though and beat me up. coolstorybro.

I don't think that dude deserved to die but I can't say that I feel bad for him either. Sucks for the victim, no matter where he transfers people will know of him because of the net. I can imagine he just wants to finish high school normally.

I just find it weird that people support the killer in this case, but in Columbine and Virginia Tech the killers were condemned (those guys were bullied on a larger scale)

i don't know much about the va tech shooting, but over the years i've heard conflicting reports about the columbine shooters.

http://www.slate.com...ath.single.html

Loved that article.

when i was seven or eight, the teacher wanted us to bring empty cans from home so we could use them in a craft-making project.

my mom gave me a bag, mostly filled with empty nestle quik cans, of the hard-edged, square variety.

6O3UM.jpg

so, i'm walking to school with this bag, and one of the usual bullies comes over to harrass me. just as he gets in range, i bring up my bag of cans like a medieval flail, swinging with all my might, right into the side of his head. bam. he went down with a nasty, bloody wound covering most of the right side of his skull. he didn't come back to school for a few days.

i think the school suspended me for a day, but no one actually told me off, and my parents were proud, so that was the end of that.

Ha ha I'm sure I got a similar story where I swung a bag of metal cars at some punk kid. I'm certain I did him some sort of damage. I think I was 7 or something though to be honest I can hardly remember lol.

Lord of The Flies is becoming a prescient documentary. The really interesting thing is that you can't say it's a violent American thing anymore because the same sentiment pervaded the London riots. One youth nation, united under "get mine". This was the only sane response in increasingly insane conditions

Ha ha don't talk shit mate you know nothing about the London riots er I mean London free for all. It was just a bunch of waste youth who saw an opportunity to pillage their own community and get hd tvs, xbox and other consumer stuff. Here we call it anti-social behaviour pure and simple and it had been out of control for many years and the youth just twigged on mass they could do as they please which has been the status quo for many years anyhow.

i wish i stabbed my bully. not enough to kill him, but give a permanent scar maybe. Like my emotional scars. honestly. I hate him to this day. i found him on facebook yesterday. Im a grown man and I hate his guts. I fucking hate bullies. They ruin good people.

I know the feeling mate there were a lot of cunts at school. I kinda got bullied 'cause I was a bit left at school you know anti-racist etc and quite public about it. Mind you I was the kinda guy who just did his own thing - you know listened to my own music etc. I use to have the 'cool' folks wanna be like me - ain't ever gonna be as cool as me lol. ;-)

you'd think maybe just a couple stabs would be enough to "stand your ground" but 12? geez laweez

Yep.

nope. I doubt he was able to keep count or restrain himself. when you develop a reservoir of pent-up hate and anger after being bullied for a sustained period of time, it comes out violently and uncontrollably. I snapped one time and kicked the shit out of a bullying 'friend' (literally kicked, as he cowered on the floor) while tears of rage streamed down my face, all in front of schoolmates and parents at hometime.

I snapped one time too and I punched my best friend around the face 'cause he was being a total prick and I mean a fuckin' prick. I remember I didn't even think about it - it was instinctual. I apologised straight after 'cause of fear of the ramifications which I regret 'cause he

bloody well deserved it.

i was never really bullied exactly, but there was this gang of about 20 older kids (i was 13-14, they were 15-16) who were always after me (well, for about a year) since i had apparently "bombed" their graffiti with my own tag here and there around the school grounds. one time like 5 or 6 of them came knocking on my classroom door demanding to see me in front of my teacher and the entire class, telling us they were gonna beat me up. i was sitting next to this girl i was sorta into at the time and felt i couldn't just cowardly pretend i wasn't there, so i was all "here i am! what?!" while pretty much shitting myself at the same time, but some teachers managed to get them out of there before it escalated. a couple of them caught up to me a few days later though and beat me up. coolstorybro.

not nice that you got beat up but that's quite an amusing anecdote. it sounds like they were trying hard to be gangsta.. swedish graffiti mafia

edit: that was a reference to swedish house mafia btw sorry

Maybe the way forward could be to introduce a law which basically punishes the parents by big fines if bullying is proved and found to take place at a school or outside by their children. That way the parents would ensure their children didn't bully 'cause it would hurt them financially. I know its a little draconian but I can't think of a better way.

Might set up an e-petition to have introduced into law - whose wid me lol?

Maybe the way forward could be to introduce a law which basically punishes the parents by big fines if bullying is proved and found to take place at a school or outside by their children. That way the parents would ensure their children didn't bully 'cause it would hurt them financially. I know its a little draconian but I can't think of a better way.

thats a great fucking idea, actually

thats a great fucking idea, actually

Safe. I'll put the wheels into motion when I get home.

i think parents should just parent better and we should all accept human nature.

Mm human nature should be mutual respect, kindness and love for your brothers and sisters but sadly it ain't so we have to find alternatives of safe guarding people both physically and psychologically.

End of the day bullying at work can lead an individual or company if proven guilty into hot water and with current health & safety legislation has some weight behind it. So the point is why should kids at school have a free reigh - that's madness?!?!

Archived