IGNORED

FL kid stabs bully to death, gets off scot-free

chim

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just find it weird that people support the killer in this case, but in Columbine and Virginia Tech the killers were condemned (those guys were bullied on a larger scale)

It's because humans are hypocritical fuckheads and the guy who got got looked like a douche.

I was bullied by mainly 2 guys when I was 13-14. They worked out all the time and I was a short little tubby. I got beat a few times by one of them but mostly it was a psychologial thing, really mental and I was too sensitive so it destroyed my self esteem. They didn't have to beat me up, they didn't even have to be around. They got into my head and were always there in the back of my head to deride me. 4 years later, nature had run its course and I became a tall motherfucker while they had stopped in their growth due to the early and excessive working out. One of them got fat and they both fucked up trying to play online poker. The other dude met me for the first time in several years at a small poker game among common friends, I worked out alot at this time, and he got absolutely terrified. It was the guy who beat me, but I felt sorry for him and didnt have the heart to kick his ass. I just let go of it. But I wouldn't accept his beer. I had those dudes in the back of my head for a long time.

I just find it weird that people support the killer in this case, but in Columbine and Virginia Tech the killers were condemned (those guys were bullied on a larger scale)

It's because humans are hypocritical fuckheads and the guy who got got looked like a douche.

I was bullied by mainly 2 guys when I was 13-14. They worked out all the time and I was a short little tubby. I got beat a few times by one of them but mostly it was a psychologial thing, really mental and I was too sensitive so it destroyed my self esteem. They didn't have to beat me up, they didn't even have to be around. They got into my head and were always there in the back of my head to deride me. 4 years later, nature had run its course and I became a tall motherfucker while they had stopped in their growth due to the early and excessive working out. One of them got fat and they both fucked up trying to play online poker. The other dude met me for the first time in several years at a small poker game among common friends, I worked out alot at this time, and he got absolutely terrified. It was the guy who beat me, but I felt sorry for him and didnt have the heart to kick his ass. I just let go of it. But I wouldn't accept his beer. I had those dudes in the back of my head for a long time.

no. it is very fucking simple. there were multiple witnesses saying that the bullied used deadly force as a last resort to avoid conflict that could put him in imminent danger. That's why i fucking sympathize with him. Did he stab anyone else? No. Did he go back to school and terrorize every student there, regardless of whether they were guilty of bullying? No.

Point to me in any of the Vtech or Columbine court transcripts where it said people were punching Klebold in the back of the head before he opend fire with semi-automatics.

But yeah, im sorry for everyone that experienced bullying like that on here...I did to a lesser degree in some respects...it was a lot more mental...kids knocking my lunch off the table to see if I would fight, punching me in the side of the arm in class....I was too much of a suckup to ever fight back..and tbh I really regret not doing anything about it.

One time I fought back..but that was in high school and another story altogether.

Guest Eggylips

I was once suspended from school from bullying a bully. I used to see this kid get picked on all the time and stepped in. Youtube or knifes wern't around then.

i don't know much about the va tech shooting, but over the years i've heard conflicting reports about the columbine shooters.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/assessment/2004/04/the_depressive_and_the_psychopath.single.html

Thinking about my own experience with bullying...

I never bullied anyone. I always sympathized with their victims.

After thinking about it, that's not entirely true. There was one kid in my catholic school that I used to send anonymous death threat letters to. There was no real reason why I did it. The letters used to say shit like "you're gonna die" and "I'm gonna kill you". I must have been 9 or 10. I was never intending to hurt him. I honestly don't know what compelled me to do that. He was really nice and we actually ended up becoming pretty good friends. I don't remember if he ever knew I was the one sending him the letters. I think he knew.

lol

dude tried to choke you, you become friends.

you mail death letters to a stranger, you become friends.

if I wasn't drunk and in my diaper already I'd make a top/bottom jefferoo meme.

:beer:

Archived