IGNORED

FL kid stabs bully to death, gets off scot-free

chim

http://www.naplesnew...fense-ca/?partn

A judge’s ruling, made public Tuesday, granted a motion to dismiss the second-degree murder charge against Jorge Saavedra in the death of 16-year-old Dylan Nuno on the grounds that he acted in self-defense under Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law. The State Attorney’s Office has indicated that it will not appeal the ruling.

s35wJ.jpg

Dylan Nuno’s family and friends have defended the teen, saying repeatedly he was not a bully and in fact transferred from Lely High School to Palmetto Ridge to escape taunting himself.

yep, sure looks like he had problems fitting in:

bbwPV.png

ElrOo.png

here his friends are paying tribute on their escalade.

ZyqyQ.jpg

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone with a tie that color is automatically an asshole.

edit: anyone from Florida is automatically an asshole

seriously, florida almost killed me. fuck florida.

if florida were a bully it would have been stabbed to death thousands of times over.

That kid looks satanic.

I don't condemn murder but if we learn something from columbine and Virgina tech is that is you keep poking someone for an extended period of time they will flip out.

when i was seven or eight, the teacher wanted us to bring empty cans from home so we could use them in a craft-making project.

my mom gave me a bag, mostly filled with empty nestle quik cans, of the hard-edged, square variety.

6O3UM.jpg

so, i'm walking to school with this bag, and one of the usual bullies comes over to harrass me. just as he gets in range, i bring up my bag of cans like a medieval flail, swinging with all my might, right into the side of his head. bam. he went down with a nasty, bloody wound covering most of the right side of his skull. he didn't come back to school for a few days.

i think the school suspended me for a day, but no one actually told me off, and my parents were proud, so that was the end of that.

Guest Backson

Is it weird that i find it upsetting that the family and friends still claim that he wasn't a bully after death?

i'm not saying he deserved it, he did not, but surely the denial even after death accentuates that this issue just thrives off willful denial from family and friends.

Is it weird that i find it upsetting that the family and friends still claim that he wasn't a bully after death?

i'm not saying he deserved it, he did not, but surely the denial even after death accentuates that this issue just thrives off willful denial from family and friends.

well they need to blame someone to cope with it. they can't just go 'yeah, he had it coming'

of course the family doesn't agree with the characterization that the bully was a bully.. look at the fucking kid. lord knows his friends and family support that kind of behavior hence all of this tragic nonsense in the first place.

reminds of the louis ck show episode where he takes that broad on a date at the donut shop and that bro 18 year old starts messing with him, then he follows the kid home and it turns out the rest of his family is a pile of human shit.

you'd think maybe just a couple stabs would be enough to "stand your ground" but 12? geez laweez

heat o' passion

take ten years of bullying and that's what you get. Seriously, if he was an adult and couldn't avail himself of the standing ground defense in FL, he probably could have been bumped down to manslaughter on those grounds. People lose their shit all the time, and this doesn't look like cold, calculated premeditated murder, which the law treats differently (first degree murder). The prosecution would have argued flashing the knife before hand shows the requisite malice aforethought, though. To which the defense would respond he was just trying to discourage bullying, and not showing an intent to kill.

In any case, the law typically sees flipping the fuck out after provocation as less culpable than non-HOP murderin.' Which might actually be silly, but there you go.

disclaimer: IAAL but IANACL nor am I a FL

Another shitty thing is now good ol' Jorge has to not only deal with the reality of having being bullied so much and so badly, but he's got to try and cope with the fact that he just fucking stabbed a kid 12 times and killed him. He's 16 so that's gonna fuck with him. Good luck buddy!

Another shitty thing is now good ol' Jorge has to not only deal with the reality of having being bullied so much and so badly, but he's got to try and cope with the fact that he just fucking stabbed a kid 12 times and killed him. He's 16 so that's gonna fuck with him. Good luck buddy!

Oh yeah, he's fucked. Even if he isn't fucked psychologically (he's fucked psychologically) he ain't employable and he ain't going to no escuela.

You might get off "scot free [what does this phrase even]" in the eyes of the law, but that's a pretty narrow definition of freedom.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

damn, fruityloops is a bad influnce on the kids!

my mom gave me a bag, mostly filled with empty nestle quik cans, of the hard-edged, square variety.

6O3UM.jpg

I remember these, with the lid you pry off with your stirrin' spoon.

some parents think their precious little douche bags can do no wrong.

"hey there little blanco nino, looks like your ass just got saaaaaacked! GI Joe!"

blank-oh neen-yo

Anyone with a tie that color is automatically an asshole.

edit: anyone from Florida is automatically an asshole

seriously, florida almost killed me. fuck florida.

if florida were a bully it would have been stabbed to death thousands of times over.

I moved to Florida from Chile when I was 3 and spent most of my life there; maybe that exempts me. I've heard this said multiple times and know where people are coming because I've felt this way in other states that weren't my own. Writing places off due to bad experiences isn't necessary, asshole's are universal and sometimes you find a higher populous in some area's. What I'm trying to say is every place has positive qualities and good people you just have to be more forgiving.

On topic though I feel sorry for both of these kids it's pretty fucked and unfair in so many ways.

I used to get bullied pretty fucking bad in Middle School. I was small and still in the very socially awkward developing personality phase. One of my gym teachers used to stand watching and laughing ( truth ) as a group of kids hurled volleyballs at my face and kicked them into my stomach. It did not end until eight grade when I managed to befriend a group of mostly large , intimidating looking kids. These kids were stoners. So the moral here is ' Don't listen to your Health teacher when he lays on the anti-drug rap because he'd probably laugh if a group of tweenage bullies kicked volleyballs into your stomach. '

Archived