IGNORED

FL kid stabs bully to death, gets off scot-free

chim

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shit check his tribute FB page - http://www.facebook....185015268185732

The internet shows no fucking mercy hahaha.

Wow.

Some serious hate up in there.

Having said that...Bullying is also inexcusable.

There is an interesting quote on the bully's picture...

"I guess the owner of this page doesn't want people to know the truth by deleting my comment, so I'll just post it again. For those of you that keep sending me messages, I will not reveal my identity it's bad enough that I had to go through this crap everyday, I'm not about to make it any worse by letting everyone know who I am so they can label me as a "snitch" or whatever.. I went to school with this guy and he always used to mess with me. Most of the time in the morning when everyone would be standing around the lockers waiting for class to start, he would tap me on the shoulder and when I turned to see who it was, I would end up getting punched in the back of my head and in the stomach by Dylan and his friends, most of the bullying would start off with dylan talking his friends into bothering me, but when he wasn't around they would lay off me and just leave me alone..... Almost everyday I would be humiliated in front of the other kids at school...It's as if he was getting more and more popular by doing this stuff.... I remember when the teacher had to leave the classroom to take a phone call and he got up from his seat, walked to the front of the classroom where I sat, placed a textbook a few inches away from my face, and punched the textbook as hard as he possibly could while the girl I had a crush on laughed along side the rest of the class, I have never been so humiliated in my entire life.... I'm not happy about his death, but I can honestly say that I'm not sad about it either.."

Guest ex-voto
“My reaction is there is no winner at all in this case,” Day said. “My client’s family feels terribly for the Nuno family.”

This once again shows how much the legal system, where laymen are allowed to participate in the legal process fails...

Since when is the legal process a game?

Guest kokeboka

The blame shouldn't go only on bad parenting but also on bad schooling. Schools should be able to realize there's a serious bullying problem and step in, before some kid gets frustrated enough to stab a bully to death. The fact that his family is still not acknowlegding he was a bully obviously says something about their relationship, but the fact that he got away with that much should say something about his school environment as well.

Guest kokeboka

I'm not making a consideration about the legal process that happened afterwards, I'm talking about preventing bullying from escalating to homicide. Schools can't dodge their responsabilities if they let this kind of psychological aggression happen. I'm not saying this particular school should be sued by the dead kid's family, but this whole thing says this school can't teach kids about rules, mutual respect and social interaction. They share that role with the parents, and this was an abject failure on their part. One kid is dead, the other will be psycologically scarred for life.

Guest ex-voto

somehow i can't work out what your stance is, ex-voto

edit: touching testicles?

Not sure I should even reply to this.

Guest ex-voto

I'm not making a consideration about the legal process that happened afterwards, I'm talking about preventing bullying from escalating to homicide. Schools can't dodge their responsabilities if they let this kind of psychological aggression happen. I'm not saying this particular school should be sued by the dead kid's family, but this whole thing says this school can't teach kids about rules, mutual respect and social interaction. They share that role with the parents, and this was an abject failure on their part. One kid is dead, the other will be psycologically scarred for life.

I understand, wise words btw. Alternative Dispute Settlement is a preventive way of dealing with crime/ damage to society. The way our system is functioning right now is by incarcerating or punishing a felon. This is a retributive way of doing justice. In this way all those matters you are discussing will not be taken into consideration. I would recommend you to read Beccaria's Dream, as a start.

Oh and Tauboo, btw, my stance is our justice system sucks, or at least is not working in a fully preventive way.

the edit was just about your avatar.

i was just wondering if you agree or disagree with this ""Stand your ground"-law"

Guest ex-voto

the edit was just about your avatar.

i was just wondering if you agree or disagree with this ""Stand your ground"-law"

With the helmet I was trying to be a gangster, but obviously I lack the gangster- appeal... Too bad, I've always wanted to be a gangster.

you'd think maybe just a couple stabs would be enough to "stand your ground" but 12? geez laweez

Yep.

I agree, I was in fact bullied as a child, by a girl (she really messed with my head) until one day I flipped out and really beat the shit out of her. I later came to realise this girl had herself been the victim of some pretty awful stuff and so as an adult I understood why she acted out in this manner, I just feel sorry for her now.

Schools need to get to the route of the bully's issues, they are themselves a victim of some sort of emotion (and sometimes physical) abuse or trauma.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/4400779/Bullying-at-school-can-be-good-for-you.html

261187_163614960378678_3064199_q.jpgJudd Crandall WHAT A COCKSUCKER. I'm 89 I can wear suspenders and get away with it. This little fairy faggot ain't got nothing on me. In my day, Everyone got stabbed. We didn't die. Hell no! We cleaned it up came back the next day and stomped a mudhole in their sorry asses.

I was picked on by a kid in 6th grade or something, one of the things he used to do is smash my milk carton every day. One day I went up behind him and poured the milk all over him. It felt pretty great.

Reading this makes me happy I didn't suffer any physical abuse, I might have ended up a stabbing machine myself.

I don't blame the school for not preventing the bullying. Bullies always find a way. Bullying is a right of passage, a test. One which this lad passed with flying colors. My grandfather likes to tell a story of how he pegged a bully in the head once with a large rock. Such is life.

Holy shit check his tribute FB page - http://www.facebook....185015268185732

The internet shows no fucking mercy hahaha.

Wow.

Some serious hate up in there.

Having said that...Bullying is also inexcusable.

There is an interesting quote on the bully's picture...

"I guess the owner of this page doesn't want people to know the truth by deleting my comment, so I'll just post it again. For those of you that keep sending me messages, I will not reveal my identity it's bad enough that I had to go through this crap everyday, I'm not about to make it any worse by letting everyone know who I am so they can label me as a "snitch" or whatever.. I went to school with this guy and he always used to mess with me. Most of the time in the morning when everyone would be standing around the lockers waiting for class to start, he would tap me on the shoulder and when I turned to see who it was, I would end up getting punched in the back of my head and in the stomach by Dylan and his friends, most of the bullying would start off with dylan talking his friends into bothering me, but when he wasn't around they would lay off me and just leave me alone..... Almost everyday I would be humiliated in front of the other kids at school...It's as if he was getting more and more popular by doing this stuff.... I remember when the teacher had to leave the classroom to take a phone call and he got up from his seat, walked to the front of the classroom where I sat, placed a textbook a few inches away from my face, and punched the textbook as hard as he possibly could while the girl I had a crush on laughed along side the rest of the class, I have never been so humiliated in my entire life.... I'm not happy about his death, but I can honestly say that I'm not sad about it either.."

Jesus. I've never had to deal with this. If some prick tried this crap on me i would be able to crush him as i was like 6'4 in grade 8 while every other cunt was like 5'9. Also i live in canada. fuckin' hate bullies.

Guest Gary C

Indeed. Bullying is clearly a social problem, not particularly something confined to a school. But schools have to be perceived to be taking a zero-tolerance approach. It's in the best interest of the children if they feel that despite any bullying they may be subjected to at the end of the road there's a fair and balanced judge who will punish the bully.

But then as schools can do little to properly punish a student (especially once parents start getting involved) there really is no power in the school to effectively deal with this situation.

Of course, there's then the likelihood that the bully will just continue his torment outside of the school walls. And that's when you realise it's a societal problem.

School children are given a little bit of a free-pass in this regard as it can argued that they are still learning about the world and being educated to become a member of society... Bullies don't know any better yet, but they need to learn that inter-personal torture has many forms and that there are laws and punishments in the real world.

It sucks, but unless everyone on the planet gets their minds wiped clean and starts treating everyone fairly. World peace, free food, free love... All that. Then bullying will never get anywhere near close to being eradicated.

Well, I dunno. Maybe if more celebrities and high-profile figures would back anti-bullying campaigns. And the media covered it consistently, it might go some way.

And I mean consistently. There will no doubt be a fresh campaign following this story, but it like every other news story will fizzle into the background within a week. Similar to anti-smoking campaigns a widely recognised anti-bullying campaign needs to have near-constant exposure across the board. I don't know why it hasn't happened yet.

I've never been bullied myself. But I witnessed a classmate from elementary school getting bullied like every single everyday. I never participated in bullying. But I never did anything to stop it either. Nobody ever did anything to stop it. I feel like shit to this day for never doing anything about it. I was always friendly towards him. But that was about it.

He's drug addict now. It pretty much ruined his life.

I was bullied a bit. I don't really care about the bullies anymore. Because nowadays, they're all Irish-American working class alcoholics like they should be. Punishment enough.

Archived