IGNORED

FL kid stabs bully to death, gets off scot-free

chim

i wish i stabbed my bully. not enough to kill him, but give a permanent scar maybe. Like my emotional scars. honestly. I hate him to this day. i found him on facebook yesterday. Im a grown man and I hate his guts. I fucking hate bullies. They ruin good people.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it normal for 'bullies' to beat you up, or is it more of a verbal abuse? i've been 'bullied' in middle school, but it was more like shouting obsceneties at me than any physical harm.

my brother got bullied pretty bad as a kid, I've seen what it does..

on a lighter note he recently confided to me that he likes Skrillex, nodding at me like hey man it's okay.. he was never into electronic music much.

I've been bullied and have bullied, it is like a drop of water sending out negative waves

water-drop-1.jpg

Most mature eventually, karma and shit.

LOL "bandwidth thief"

261187_163614960378678_3064199_q.jpgJudd Crandall WHAT A COCKSUCKER. I'm 89 I can wear suspenders and get away with it. This little fairy faggot ain't got nothing on me. In my day, Everyone got stabbed. We didn't die. Hell no! We cleaned it up came back the next day and stomped a mudhole in their sorry asses.

"I'm also a character from the Stephen King movie, 'Pet Semetary'.

jesus you lots are straight up for the fascist route.

Preventative justice? mmm pre-crime. It's tasty.

Zero-tolerance approach? What line do you draw? Are you gonna move the goalposts when someone crosses the line?

Obviously this was a bad case and someone (school, parents) should have done something far earlier so this could have been avoided. I'm guessing there wasn't much communication between the kid who got bullied and his parents either, as they could have gone to the school before hand.

It also says a lot about the class that nobody condemned the bullying.

I just find it weird that people support the killer in this case, but in Columbine and Virginia Tech the killers were condemned (those guys were bullied on a larger scale)

from a friend of the bully's tumblr page

The killer is accusing him of Bullying him for a long time which turns out to be the reason why he killed him. Since “bullying” is the biggest thing now and everyone is talking about it he thought it was the only way he could get away with it. And the sad part of this is that he did.

The killer, Jorge Saavedra is now walking in the streets of Miami like nothing ever happened. But God knows what he’s doing.

All i got to say to Jorge is, What goes around COMES BACK around.

http://imononex3.tumblr.com/post/15284847677

What goes around COMES BACK around.

http://imononex3.tum...ost/15284847677

If karma were real this will create an infinity loop - bully gets killed by victim, victim becomes a bully and gets killed by new victim (and so on..)

That's the way evil lives on. It was started and now it has to go on.

Edit: but it is not an infinity loop. Evil has started as a thing of self-preservation, beasts hunting for food and fighting with other beasts and it is still the same thing now that we're humans. It is only the evolution that will stop the evil and kill it with the simplest thing - a consciouss choice of stopping it. Sorry for being so philosophical :)

The killer is accusing him of Bullying him for a long time which turns out to be the reason why he killed him. Since “bullying” is the biggest thing now and everyone is talking about it he thought it was the only way he could get away with it. And the sad part of this is that he did.

The killer, Jorge Saavedra is now walking in the streets of Miami like nothing ever happened. But God knows what he’s doing.

All i got to say to Jorge is, What goes around COMES BACK around.

http://imononex3.tum...ost/15284847677

yay, a death threat.

i love that he claims the killer hides his real motive under bullying, but presents no alternative as of what the motive would be.

one day larry clark will make a movie out of it with lots of penises and gay sex.

I was bullied right up until I was about 15 or 16. When I was about 7 or 8, I actually became best friends with my bully. Every now and again, I wonder if I should look him up but I'm kinda worried about where is life would've gone.

I don't think he was abused in any way, I think he was just bored and misguided.

I don't have any epic stories to tell, I think I'm lucky for this, neither party was seriously physically harmed. I do have an anxiety problem and low self-esteem issues though. So did bullying make me stronger or did it just make that worse?

Even before that comment about revenge was made I thought "that kid is totally gonna get it from Nuno's friends". If I were his parents I'd move to another state.

you'd think maybe just a couple stabs would be enough to "stand your ground" but 12? geez laweez

Yep.

nope. I doubt he was able to keep count or restrain himself. when you develop a reservoir of pent-up hate and anger after being bullied for a sustained period of time, it comes out violently and uncontrollably. I snapped one time and kicked the shit out of a bullying 'friend' (literally kicked, as he cowered on the floor) while tears of rage streamed down my face, all in front of schoolmates and parents at hometime.

I understand this point as I also said I 'snapped' when I had enough one particular bully when I was younger. The issue is that he must have planned to stab this bully, why else would you have a pocket knife? He had intent to cause GBH. The school should have been informed of Saavedra getting bullied in the first place.

i grew up being beatdown by many psychos in my neighborhood /school as well as abuse by drunken parent

my life from 11-16 was a living hell

i never retaliated nor became violent except when i was in jail for a week in jamaica and that was a survival issue

i specifically made an effort to not replicate the cycle and drugs/music helped me do that

It's a very difficult case, bulling is unfortunately a big part of childhood whether that be physically (including sexually) or mentally. This had clearly got out of hand and the violence had escalated to tragic ends, I do believe in justice that's controlled by diplomatic juristic system. I think that he should be punished for stabbing the bully, violence cannot be condoned in a modern society.

(oh, I forgot, it's America)

Thinking about my own experience with bullying...

I never bullied anyone. I always sympathized with their victims.

I remember walking home from Catholic school with my big brother as a kid, in our dorky blue uniforms, and getting harassed by bullies from the public school that was on the way home. We did a pretty good job of avoiding anything too unpleasant but one day, the bully kids trapped us in an underpass beneath a busy road, right by their school.

The leader was a tall, stocky, blonde, white dude with a gold chain and a hi-top fade (the equivalent to what's known today as a "chav" in England. But, this was in the late 80s, and back then, he was just a "cunt"). He said "Hey! We heard what you said about us public school kids!" and tried to stop us in our tracks. I think, if memory serves correctly, my brother actually did call them a name under his breath when we were a couple blocks away, but it was pretty much impossible for them to hear.

Anyway, as soon as the stopped us, my big brother bolted, leaving me behind with these 3 gorillas. Luckily, they didn't beat me up and just made me do push-ups. Come to think of it, that's very odd of them to just torture me with a mild gym class punishment. I guess it must have been at a time where I was a bit chubby. Anyway, I never forgave my brother for ditching me like that. I thought they were going to kill me and leave me to rot in that underpass.

Another time, I was in cub scouts and I went to the bathroom and was cornered by 2 older scouts (who were brothers) who grabbed me and tried to give me a "swirly" (flush my head in the toilet). I punched one of them in the stomach as hard as I could and got away.

The last time I was ever bullied as a kid was in 7th grade when I transferred from Catholic school to the public middle school where the bullies who picked on me were from. I was a bit terrified that that I would get tortured every day by those same kids, but it turns out they must have gone off to high school by then. Anyway, my first week in the new school, I was sitting by myself by the creek that ran behind the school, where the kids had recess. 3 different kids surrounded me and stared calling me names. Then, one of them grabbed me by the throat and said, in a weasely voice "Whaddya say we choke him?". All of his friends were like "Yeeaah! Choke him!".

Something in me snapped and I just started screaming "YEAH! CHOKE ME! CHOKE ME! C'MON! DO IT! FUCKIN CHOKE ME!" and they just let me go, walked away and never bothered me again. I actually eventually became friends with the kid who grabbed my throat.

If I have kids, I'll tell them that last story. I think it's actually a clever strategy, to make them think you are fucking insane.

I'm just reading this now, already four pages in, but still: all of this is fucked up. Fuck bullies, and fuck stabbing bullies at the same time. Making fun of people? Really? Stabbing twelve times? Really?

haven't read any of these posts (at all).

i simply don't like stepping, apart from stepping on my foes, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Archived