IGNORED

Lorn - Ask The Dust

Guest Backson

Guest Backson

This was mentioned in the PDF that came with Lorn & Dolor's "Drugs" mixtape.

Nothing solid about this release except the name, that its coming out this year on Ninja Tune, and that it'll be his follow up to Nothing Else.

Stoked.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Backson

1 source.

The linear notes for Lorn & Dolor's Drugs mixtape.

I agree though, every chance he'll take forever or change the album title. I'd say the signing to Ninja Tune would be true though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest interr0bangr

Loving the album art, but I'm slightly dispointed there's no limited edition/preorder bonus for the vinyl version since the new slugabed and blockhead have both gotten the special treatment.

Guest interr0bangr

you can get the limited edition reel to reel though, lol

Not hardcore enougn for me. I really just want the album in the form of a robotic self playing violin strung with locks of Lorn's hair and and an acompanying blank VHS tape.

man i am loving these samples. chhurch!!!!

I only listened to the first few but yes, I'm excited too. A few months is indeed long to wait in this day and age when samples are already up. SHIP!

Guest Backson

Holy fuck dude!

After Drugs I was like "Lorn's pretty cool I guess", but I started streaming Mercy and I'm already sure this will be in my top 5 albums of the year.

I mean, fuck me!

Archived