IGNORED

New Album Rumor (Release this Spring!)

Guest teetime

In a post-d'Demonstrator interview he gave to Sound on Sound, he mentioned his next release would be "more dark and experimental" or something like that.

And also no more amen which I imagine means no more other breaks as well.

did he say that in that same interview ? because I remember a bit of this interview where he talks about the amen break and how much it is a rich break, but I don't remember much more

did he say that in that same interview ? because I remember a bit of this interview where he talks about the amen break and how much it is a rich break, but I don't remember much more

Yes in one of those interviews, he said he stopped using the amen at around Hello Everything came out or so.

Yes in one of those interviews, he said he stopped using the amen at around Hello Everything came out or so.

The modern bass guitar track on hello everything is made out of some waves and an amen

i like it a lot

• 2 weeks later...

Archived