IGNORED

ebay - BOC hexagon is back, clarence park, black devil, radiophonics & '96 dnb classixxx

Guest greenbank

Guest greenbank

the hexagon is back, relisted since the winner of the last has failed to pay and presumably won't, if they magically do then my personal one goes - it's not one thing up twice. (there's 2 days left til the no-pay thingy goes through).

the clarence park went but the winner was a fanny with a highly imaginative excuse for not paying, or owner of a tragic dog with mouth cancer needing bills paid! cancelled and relisted for speed since i've got the thing sitting ready to go.

rephlex presents BBC Radiophonic workshop

Black Devil - Disco Club

DJ Bogdan Racynski - '96 Drum N Bass Classixxx

Bidded on the Hexagon + Invite

If I win and the other guy pays and you have to ship one to him as well, I'll work out a deal if you want to just cancel the transaction and work around eBay so you can keep yours.

Guest greenbank

cheers but it's all cool now, didn't realise that the time was up yesterday so the 'unpaid item case' or whatever it's called is closed, there was no chance they were paying! as before if someone from here wins then i'll chuck in a boc postcard/sticker or two or something, whatever i've got most dupes of!

cheers but it's all cool now, didn't realise that the time was up yesterday so the 'unpaid item case' or whatever it's called is closed, there was no chance they were paying! as before if someone from here wins then i'll chuck in a boc postcard/sticker or two or something, whatever i've got most dupes of!

YAY I won ^_^

If you could do that that'd be awesome man :P

Guest greenbank

haha, yeah ye cheeky bum, will get it in the post tomorrow with some sort of additional watmm bonus! think an iabpoitc card or a mhtrtc card are ones i have more than one of.

Archived