IGNORED

Google to sell Augmented Reality Glasses in 2012.

chaosmachine

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest RadarJammer

only one eye? looks uncomfortable/uneven. fancy pictures and youtube videos look cool but what they don't show is that you're only seeing any of that shit through one eyeball.

If I can get a HUD display of my Cheetah MS6's parameters when I look at it and then give voice commands to modulate CCs I'm interested. Otherwise this is a complete wate of time and will never take off.

Those videos make me feel uncomfortable.

Is that actually happening ?

only if you live in a world of happy, perfect moments and shaky video

Those videos make me feel uncomfortable.

Is that actually happening ?

only if you live in a world of happy, perfect moments and shaky video

Aw too bad my life is so un-shaky then. Well I suppose I have to feel happy that I won't have to wear those sexy glasses in every moment of my life. Hope I'll be able to carry on when every body will have a pair though.

lol, I don't think glasses typically appear shaky while you're wearing them.. just when you're staring at a video recorded by a moving head.

Surprisingly high levels of protective sarcastic douchiness in here for some reason. :P

My main concern is the design and what the audio/video quality will be like. I'm not going to be an early adopter, but I can imagine this being awesome in a few generations. Being short sighted and all I hope this finds it's way into some decent looking, normal glasses down the line. "Do you want anti-reflection coating and hd-audio/video interface with your new glasses, sir?"

Oooh, you have to say "ok glass" in front of everything. Amazing.

I'd rather press a button than say "ok glass", but I guess it's there for a reason -- that being to let the glasses know you're going to say a command so that daily conversation doesn't interfere

Archived