IGNORED

what's happened to xltronic?

BCM

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the impression I'm getting.

So I guess... FUCK XLTRONIC whoooooooooooo WOOOWOooooooooo!

hehehe =)

it was a good message board, if its gone i will miss it.

sacrilege!

Guest mrgypsum

you cant really compare the two sites, there was some strange competition between the two, but whatever its like comparing macs with pcs

it was a good message board. 5-6 years ago.

xltronic was where i started out. in october this year i will have been an xltronic member for 10 years. that is, of course, if it comes back.

xltronic really took a nose dive a few years back. it's a shame.

Guest mrgypsum

i didnt mind it - i was there before i came here, its kind of like when you grow up at a house and then move after your an adult? youre still nostalgic for the older house. but whatever, it was neglected by site admins, the plug was probably pulled. maybe phobs will get it back up maybe not, oh well.

Yeah I started there too, been there since the aphextwin.nu days. I'm member #8 (rF)! I also have two dupe accounts there, zole (modey and KTMNDPLNDFX). That said, I haven't posted there in around three years, and haven't been anything more than a lurker since ~'04..

Met some cool people through xlt though. od++, giginger, alky, aquagak, refund..

Guest mrgypsum

Yeah I started there too, been there since the aphextwin.nu days. I'm member #8 (rF)! I also have two dupe accounts there, zole (modey and KTMNDPLNDFX). That said, I haven't posted there in around three years, and haven't been anything more than a lurker since ~'04..

Met some cool people through xlt though. od++, giginger, alky, aquagak, refund..

haha i wasnt a member until 04!! youve been around my friend lol.

i met aquagak for the first time at BLOC last year. he came up to me, because he recognised me (zole). it was easily one of the better "omfg" moments at BLOC. aquagak is a legend, was awesome to meet him.

Archived