IGNORED

what's happened to xltronic?

BCM

I liked the site (also had some account there years ago) but as they never did update it became a pain in the ass to read and post there until spam took over completely. You have to update from time to time to keep spambots away. I wonder if there will be some redesign from scratch now or if its gone forever.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez, I thought it died ages ago! I frequented it for a few months in 2002. Can't remember my username there, probably "license"? Half the members at the time having a pathetic hardon for LeCouer, the token female. I always thought it was just a little too stupid/immature/highschool. Maybe it got better?

I lurked at xltronic and watmm and joined both on the same day (or same week, can't recall exactly). I posted a handful of times then never went back. They were all topics covered here anyway.

I think, above all else, I left because there was no concept of Jazzband; that coupled with the lack of thread organization was a real turn-off.

Also, it appears to be back up, and the most updated thread title is "George Michael RIP"

http://xltronic.com/mb/

To WATMM: I apologize for calling you all nasties. I'm sure you're all --*sweats*-- good people. Modey maybe be can be bestfriends someday. All hail Joyrex.

haha! back up. SO LONG STINKTOWN

lol

Guest recycle

hahahaha, that Jessica video is still making me laugh,

i guess its say because its true.

Joyrex, we miss you at xlt.

Archived