IGNORED

I'm really proud of my current avatar

gaarg

I just feel good about my avatar.

Also, it should be The avatar of the movie Avatar. Because that blue guy didn't convince me. If it was my avatar, that tree wouldn't have fallen.

I just feel good about my avatar.

Also, it should be The avatar of the movie Avatar. Because that blue guy didn't convince me. If it was my avatar, that tree wouldn't have fallen.

hahahahh great job

i was just wondering if it wouldn't be a good idea if james cameron took all the avatar copies with him yesterday when he made that trip to the bottom of the sea, that way he could leave them there, forever!!1

fireintheskyprobe.jpg

Fire_in_the_Sky_Alien-2.jpgp.png

Gaargs picture reminds me of a movie called Fire in the sky, I mentioned this in the right ms paint thread allso

( I would allso like to point out that am fed up of aliens haveing the skin texture of an elephants turd in movies)

Why cant they have hair or feathers or have the skin texture of polished metal or even look like crystal jelly type stuff ?

Why do they allways look like a poilshed turd on camera

Archived