IGNORED

Smojphace EP

Revitute

I seriously, seriously love the Ktpas. Check out 'Satanstornade' by Masami Akita & Russell Haswell for more anguish.

Also, I'm not having this argument again. They're constructed, made to sound good. There's no image.

I seriously, seriously love the Ktpas. Check out 'Satanstornade' by Masami Akita & Russell Haswell for more anguish.

Also, I'm not having this argument again. They're constructed, made to sound good. There's no image.

You'll have me to agree, but I wonder if anyone else here does. Most seem to hate them...

Guest recycle

you big puss, run the place red is a great remix

and kill the place alive01 & kill the place alive02 have their place

-they sound so great on certain days.

you big puss, run the place red is a great remix

and kill the place alive01 & kill the place alive02 have their place

-they sound so great on certain days.

Is that what KTPA actually stands for? If not, that's still a pretty brilliant way to explain it, haha.

Edited by KyonPalm

• 3 years later...

so dudes, i found about 5 or 6 smojphace tracks on my old cds from around august 2k5, guess richard was posting in EKT at the time, i didn't have a clue... what do i do with these, is it ok for me to post them? i guess not... btw, not trolling at all, most users from back in the day must recall he was around...or maybe it's another smojphace... anyway here are the names of the tracks...

• smojphace - str52er536vey64
  • smojphace - lytolbreakbeat
  • smojphace - bradstr5e2r1
  • smojphace - aggro
  • smojphace - 15488bpm

listening to this now, i'm almost sure this is him lol

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

so dudes, i found about 5 or 6 smojphace tracks on my old cds from around august 2k5, guess richard was posting in EKT at the time, i didn't have a clue... what do i do with these, is it ok for me to post them? i guess not... btw, not trolling at all, most users from back in the day must recall he was around...or maybe it's another smojphace... anyway here are the names of the tracks...

• smojphace - aggro
  • smojphace - 15488bpm

Pretty sure that is by Chris Moss Acid. When you google those track names, the name Brad Striker pops up (obvious pun on Bradley Strider).

http://alchetron.com/Chris-Moss-Acid-270101-W

Also known as DJ jo quaid 5, brad striker, dj bournemouth chopper, captain acid 303

• smojphace - aggro
  • smojphace - 15488bpm

Pretty sure that is by Chris Moss Acid. When you google those track names, the name Brad Striker pops up (obvious pun on Bradley Strider).

Also known as DJ jo quaid 5, brad striker, dj bournemouth chopper, captain acid 303

ahh, i know the guy, have tons of music by him in the same folders, oh well...

• smojphace - aggro
  • smojphace - 15488bpm

ahh, i know the guy, have tons of music by him in the same folders, oh well...

HOLY SHIT MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!????

not necessarilly junglist but kid606 did try to push that kinda stuff for a good long while on tb6 and sublabel shockout. the shockout va cd has lots of good tracks on it: https://www.discogs.com/Various-Shockout/release/336103

idm:

a little more gabber style:

little more mellow but picks up:

the shitmat babylong album and full english breakfast are loaded w/junglist cutup raga vox

Guest bitroast

run the place red remix is sooo good. i see this release as pretty much being a means to get that track a standalone release (plus some bonus noises... which i ignore...). to say smojphace is bad is to deny a great track !!

^ er, you want ragga junglist type shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCXKZCnZ1pU

not necessarilly junglist but kid606 did try to push that kinda stuff for a good long while on tb6 and sublabel shockout. the shockout va cd has lots of good tracks on it: https://www.discogs.com/Various-Shockout/release/336103

idm:

a little more gabber style:

little more mellow but picks up:

the shitmat babylong album and full english breakfast are loaded w/junglist cutup raga vox

Great stuff, thanks guys!

• 4 years later...