IGNORED

Which RDJ release would you like to get and on which format?

Revitute

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got this:

g2cBT.jpg

Does anyone else have it? This is the re-release limited to 1000, but I'm not sure. It looks a bit boot-legish. Sticker on the white label... thoughts? Only a tenner either way.

Sirch (Mira Calix (Richard David James (Steinvord (Plaid (Richard David James))))) - More RDJ Paranoia (Skrillex RMX), original 12" pressing by Tune-Shy Bum-wank Records (white label)

it's a bit pish tbqh, but i'm a completist

i have this on wax cylinder, it's mostly crap but track two is the best four seconds of music you'll ever hear.

I would like Bodmin 3 implanted on a microchip and then wired to my brain so that I may listen anytime I wish by simply pressing a button behind my ear.

I want the Analord binder, preferable in binder format.

Other than that, it would be nice to have HAB1&2 in vinyl. I'd also like the UK press of SAW2 on vinyl.

Also AB5 on vinyl.

... and all of the ON and Ventolin EPs on vinyl.

And Quoth and SOSW on vinyl.

And Rephlexions on vinyl (did they even press that?)

26mixes for cash would be nice on vinyl too.

and gak on vinyl.

Just got this:

g2cBT.jpg

Does anyone else have it? This is the re-release limited to 1000, but I'm not sure. It looks a bit boot-legish. Sticker on the white label... thoughts? Only a tenner either way.

Yea, I have it too, it does seem dodgy but as it's the re-release it is legitmate in that sense. I've seen a few and they are exactly as you described so no worries.

Archived