IGNORED

zane lowe

beerwolf

It's a solid argument. A mate went to see him DJ, a year later he was playing at a night she got dragged to and apparently played the exact same set.

Guest AcrossCanyons

i only hear him on the radio or tv but he seems like a dude, not sure why people don't seem to like him (personality wise, fuck knows what he's like DJing).

The guy thinks he is John Lenon or something. Had to sit thru one of his sets once, fucking hell it was dull and sloppy .. he tried to play Rihana and Queens of the stone age back to back, it didn't make sense but he thought he was such a innovator.

Guest sirch

i suppose he is but you can't knock his enthusiasm

he's a radio 1 DJ! it's their job to be/sound enthusiastic and 'cool'..

i agree, he's a nob, and kind of OTT.

Guest Coalbucket PI

He seems to think he knows about 'the scene' or some sort of bullshit because he reads NME, and basically he's a tremendous cunt

This subject was triggered because I had to endure his arrogant ego during one of his shows last week (I was on a car journey, with a Zane Lowe fan grrrrr). His 'over enthusiasm' is for the sound of his own voice, not for the music he is playing.

He sometimes appear on tv during festival season like a nasty little gnome that he is, other than that I try to avoid him as best possible.

• 1 year later...

I have to resurrect this thread, I hate this Zane Lowe wanker.

Just look at him, the brown-nosey, defensive and egotistical way in which he talks to artists he's barely met.. Eminem for instance: "Hey man, you bust some fat rhymes over this beat." before sinking into a defensive posture and almost apologizing until the artist speaks, incredibly insecure yet always has to try and act matey with every major artist.

His obvious lack of respect for himself makes me want to kick him in the face, he must be every major label's wet dream for bum-licky promotion.

Sorry, I hardly ever get this pissed off at well known folks, but God does he anger me..

Mark Radcliffe is alright though, imo.

mark-radcliffe1-lst034584.jpg

Mark Radcliffe is fine, on radio 2 and 6 now though so he has "graduated" from the school of R1.

Zane Lowe sill sucks.

BTW I know where he lives, PM me for his address if you dislike him enough to go and tell him at his front door. Or you still wanna wrestle him to the ground.

Errrr....this is one of those occasions when I read old threads/comments sober and want to sort of sink into hole in the ground, though give me six pints on a saturday night and I'll be punching the air in agreement lol.

Happy days

ps Radcliffe is a top bloke

Miquita Oliver. I remember some show she used to do after the breezeblock, and it was the worst broadcasting of all time. Friend of a friend and apparently just as awful in real life. I'd like to stick her and Philip Seymour Hoffman in a wooden crate with a bag of coke and a video camera. And then send it over Niagra Falls.

Archived