IGNORED

the inescapable onslaught of blu ray

Guest yikes

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sheeple

i bet all of you morons think compact discs are better than vinyl

you think blu-ray discs suck, and you talk about buying video tapes at garage sales lol for fucks sake.

how are you even using a computer without complaining about how "the man" wanted you to buy it? why don't you go browse watmm on a calculator or a cheese sandwich or something

You wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Sheeple if you'd seen, and given sufficient though to, the film Black Sheep (2006)

Mobile theme looks like shit on a cheese sandwich. I wish Joyrex would fix that.

Download all your movies illegaly like me, then it won't affect you at all, because all my movies are ugly pixelated compressed messes that sound like the actors are talking though an underwater tube.

fixt.

sheeple

i bet all of you morons think compact discs are better than vinyl

No, of course not - in fact, you'd probably prefer the vinyl version of WATMM - it's got more analogue warmth.

You wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Sheeple if you'd seen, and given sufficient though to, the film Black Sheep (2006)

Is that film any good?

Is that film any good?

god, no

GORE WARNING

edit: it's fun in an intentionally bad b-movie way, though

tumblr_lt0qytAqqQ1qclzbio1_500.jpg

Actually, nm, it's amazing

blue ray is bullshit!

most movies they release are shit anyway and they just want the feeble minded to spend even more money on their crap.

HD makes it even worse by showing every microscopic detail of how much the movies and their actors suck

and fucking lol at those shitty blue ray trailers they put on every dvd you rent, they show a bunch of explosions and cheese and i bet thousand retards say "did you see that, i want blue ray, looks so good!

Guest couch

I don't even see the need for physical copies of movies and shows. whateva yo netflix and torrenting ftw.

Download all your movies illegaly like me, then it won't affect you at all, because all my movies are ugly pixelated compressed messes that sound like the actors are talking though an underwater tube.

fixt.

haha, wow

All just wait for blue-ray to be cheap like what dvds are now, Can anyone remmember what the price of a digital video disk was when it first came out all them years ago in 1995-96

Q, How much did the first dvd player cost.

A, The first DVD player cost 3 million dolars and was invented by Ian Demoney, He has used this money to disappear and cannot be found. It weighed in at 200 pounds, This was invented way back in 1993

utorrent all the way for me, I cant be done with all that advert crap on a dvd or blue-ray

fixt.

no one really downloads such dvdrips anymore since internets got faster than 10mb and cheaper than before.

Q, How much did the first dvd player cost.

A, The first DVD player cost 3 million dolars and was invented by Ian Demoney, He has used this money to disappear and cannot be found. It weighed in at 200 pounds, This was invented way back in 1993

Demoney lol

Guest disparaissant

So what you are saying is that the next BSG reboot will feature an all-female cast? I can dig.

Archived