IGNORED

Just an unofficial heads up.

pcock

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only thing that moves slower than valvetime is boctime

there must be two stages of black holes - valvetime, and then the further you get to the singularity point, boctime.

we should come up with a measurement for this phenomenon, you know....like temperature is measured in Celcius, Fahrenheit, and Kelvin?

Guest sirch

that would be funny if in the next interview they said yeah sorry we got addicted to WoW for 5 years, or some shit..

but if they really are as internet-phobic as JR says they are then i doubt they play much if any xspox or gaystation as well.

i suggest MBVs. 1 MBV is a theoretical unit that describes the amount of time between loveless and the next album.

genius

that would be funny if in the next interview they said yeah sorry we got addicted to WoW for 5 years, or some shit..

George Broussard already used that excuse with Duke Nukem Forever

Here comes an interpretation of the hexagon sun's symbolism:

The next album needs a new subtle dimension of space-time, and the awakening of the new fourth centre of energy in humans' DNA, that's why untill 2013 or later (after the end of 2012, when the supposed eschaton of the current vibration related with the photonic information from the sun has passed by, and a new solar-cosmic cycle has begun), there won't be any new release by BoC. Maybe the upcoming album, genre, or material by BoC would be an instrument to adaptate our DNAs to those changes.

And It's not a tequila joke

I reopened it - while you are at liberty to do so since it's your thread, Admins/Mods can choose to re-open it. I did so mostly to respond to a comment I felt needed a response.

Since I think we've said all there is to say about this, it's up to you if you want to close it again.

well, i feel like its run its course, and also the amount of discussion that resulted from my pal telling me this was pretty suprising. anyway, i believed him, but obviously theres no proof. and its not gonna get an album out any quicker. so year.

Archived