IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

• 2 weeks later...

today i finally managed to take some Pics of my homemade Burger.

Made it from fresh grinded Beef from my local Butcher i had left, because earlier today I made a nice Sauce Bolognese.

So I made a nice Patty, only seasoned it with Seasalt and put it in the Pan. Before the last turning of the Patty I put some BBQ-Sauce on it and shortly fried the side with the Sauce on it. The I put some aged Gouda on Top and put the Patty to Rest in Tin Foil.

In the Meantime I fried a nice red Onion chopped in Rings.

I put some of them on the Bottom of my Bun and put some Sriracha on it.

Then the Patty on Top of the Sriracha-Red Onion Mix.

The Rest of the Onion on Top of the Patty, some BBQ Sauce on it and then a fried Egg to top that.

pc4i.jpg

(the black Stuff is from the burnt BBQ Sauce)

and then halfway through:

vgk2.jpg

Best Burger I had this Year!

(sorry for the crappy Phone Pics, I had no Photolight, because I'm using Cyanogenmod 10.1 :sad: )

sounds tasty but that 2nd pic looks like roadkill.

aye, maybe the patty needs to be a bit firmer. you'd look manly as fuck eating that though.

aye, an hour or 2 in the fridge before cooking would help keep it in tact. do aussies say aye?

aye, maybe the patty needs to be a bit firmer. you'd look manly as fuck eating that though.

aye, an hour or 2 in the fridge before cooking would help keep it in tact. do aussies say aye?

me, my sister and couple of friends all say it but we're not scottish. it's not normal. i'm guessing usagi just likes saying too.

me, my sister and couple of friends all say it but we're not scottish. it's not normal. i'm guessing usagi just likes saying too.

lol maybe he was using it cos he was addressing me :cisfor: ... i know some north englanders say it but not so many southerners.

Edited by keltoi