IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

Five Guysed it: 5HWBse3.jpeg

Man, that's a (tasty looking) monster.

T'other half went a while back and is determined for me to have an awesome Five Guys food baby experience. Saying that, he had to walk some of the way home afterwards just to feel normal again, and he didn't even make a dent in the chips (which I tried when he returned home) so I'll prob regret it.

Looks fucking good though.

yeah, I mean it was good, and the chips were really nice, but the burger, although undoubtedly far better than macdonalds and the like, wasn't like blow your socks off amazing. not as tasty as meat liquor that's for sure... still, it was pretty fucking good and the way fast food should be done and I'll definitely go back...quite pricey though - I had a bacon cheese burger (with jalapenos, onions, lettuce, pickles, mustard and ketchup), shared a portion of fries with my mate and also had a (refillable) drink - came to £13.

Edited by 2WV

yeah, it's making me want a burger all the time though! Might have to smash one of these later (courtesy of Huxtaburger):

The-Burger-Adventure_Huxtaburger11.jpg

(it's from a food blog but I might take a photo later for comparison if I go there)

Edited by modey

• 1 month later...

so today I went to Boom Burger, Portobello Road. had their Classic Boom Burger - basically a cheeseburger in a brioche roll with bacon jam. Was fucking excellent, the bacon jam worked very well. Also their fries were really good and the scotch bonnet chilli sauce was lovely. Recommended 8/10.

kKoLN77.jpeg

BZcw7el.jpeg

Edited by 2WV

not my photo but this is the one -- lunchbox laboratory down in SLU in seattle:

IMG_3631.JPG

i coupled with "mac fries" -- basically a gravy boat with cheese sauce. my vision started going dark before i finished the meal. dreamy.