IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

Guest bitroast

I had one of these bitches last night

s3-media1.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/EwdKeqIBBTbYgJoQkFQqtg/l.jpg

Wow.

(I have no idea why it's so hard to make this image appear on the board.)

Edited by pigster

I had one of these bitches last night

l.jpg

Good shit, making me hongry.

Thanks for fixing that ;)

I've been having a ton of trouble getting the img tags to work from mobile lately. No clue why.

That burger was stuffed (literally a stuffed burger) with blue cheese, garlic, onions and a ton of spices. The bacon was a "jalapeño bacon". It was a half pond and I ordered it medium rare but they served it completely raw in the middle. I ate the fucker anyway.

Yay worms.

Edit

I forgot to mention that immidiately following eating that, we went to a friend's black light, trampoline, dodgeball birthday party and I nearly vomited about eleven times. I don't recommend that as a pairing.

Edited by J3FF3R00

• 1 month later...
what's that on the fries?

Chilli cheese fries :) really good chilli on them too, as well as chopped up jalapenos, onions, grated cheese and american mustard. they're bloody lovely.

edit: the other bowl is just cheese fries.

Edited by 2WV

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

post-281-0-51543800-1388977821_thumb.jpg

Regular old homemade panfried beef burger (carmelized onions in the beef), but my gf's pickled jalapenos made this one so good. It may not be beautiful but in my stomach it is godlike. Goodnight.

burger.jpg

Regular old homemade panfried beef burger (carmelized onions in the beef), but my gf's pickled jalapenos made this one so good. It may not be beautiful but in my stomach it is godlike. Goodnight.

is that mayo or happiness?