IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

maybe i'm just a massive dick. but i gotta say... i've never really been impressed by any uk burgers posted here... something about the proportions are just way off for me. Do any other US fatsos agree or am I seeing what I want to see?

A pub called The Falcon in a small village called Bletsoe in Bedfordshire.. I'm away at my girlfriend's parents house this weekend and they took us out last night and I had this burger.

Edited by 2WV

Ah, ok. Nice looking burger.

There's a pub called The Castle in the posh, Harrow on the Hill part of Harrow and they serve their food the same way with the chips in a mini deep fry basket.

I've wondered before if they actually fry them in the little basket, but then realised it'd still be dripping with oil when they served it up.

Guest Gravity

maybe i'm just a massive dick. but i gotta say... i've never really been impressed by any uk burgers posted here... something about the proportions are just way off for me. Do any other US fatsos agree or am I seeing what I want to see?

That burger 2WV posted looks delicious to me. Maybe try smoking a bit of weed and coming back to the thread? har har har

I personally like my burgers flat, wide, juicy and cheesy as fuck. Too many burgers in australia are taller than they are wide; that shit sucks. How the fuck are you supposed to eat it?!

I also prefer flatter burgers. Not like sad flat MacDonald's patties but manageable. I want like to be able to get each layer of tastiness in my mouth in one bite.

Edited by Sprillian

I also prefer flatter burgers. Not like sad flat MacDonald's patties but manageable. I want like to be able to get each layer of tastiness in my mouth in one bite.

This. A good burger is one that doesn't need to be held together with a skewer, imo.

• 4 weeks later...

Forgot to post this:

IMG_0607_zps70d39037.jpg

Last weekend at The North Pole pub near Shoreditch.

Cheeseburger with bacon, it came rare and bloody without me asking.

I haven't enjoyed a burger this much in a very long time.

(apologies for shit photo, I was already quite squiffy when I took it)

My face after eating the above:

louie_gohmert.jpg