IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

Guest bitroast

BK'd it:

wJv8IUY.jpeg

nice.

as much as i love good pictures of good fucking burgers, i still get a kick out of seeing some dirty filthy fast food burgers here too.

Yeah, not gonna lie, that pic was responsible for my Sunday burger intake, which was hefty. I'm always so hungry when I get a burger that it's already destroyed by the time I remember to take a picture.

It was good though, pickled onions & goat cheese on top.

I always thought bk fries were better than McDonald's et al.

really?! they're always soggy and they don't have a very good batter at all. I like mcdonalds fries when they're fresh.

the old bk fries were great. I think the new ones are pretty bland. not sure about their new crinkle cut ones. Wendy's has great fries but nothing beats 5 guys for fast food fries.

the old bk fries were great. I think the new ones are pretty bland. not sure about their new crinkle cut ones. Wendy's has great fries but nothing beats 5 guys for fast food fries.

yeah! the spicy 5 guys ones are awesome. And they give you so manyyyyy

mmmm

nXsIwNK.jpg

had one of these before my friday night out, it was the tits. tiny bit too tall, but the taste more than made up for it.

''This is Thorndyke. Beautifully meaty and crunchy with a certain wanton morenishness...burger, smoked shredded ham hock, Guinness rarebit, tomato, gem, rocket mayo and our own piccalilli. I bid thee welcome Thorndyke.''

this place does shit hot burgers really, the one i had last time a few weeks back was

vhXf0F9.jpg

the Lance of God. Burger, quince confit, pickled fennel, tomato, black pudding, slow cooked pork belly with fennel seeds & white wine, and topped with Stilton. £8.95.

if only they could make them a touch wider, and a wee bit shorter so you dont have to sort out the end of it with a knife and fork, but other than that id say they're the best in glasgow.

• 4 weeks later...

looking good. burgers are probably the best thing in the world.

ive been on salads for a week or two so i can fit in my bikini for summer and ive actually been having dreams about swimming in big piles of meat and cheese and buns, i think i might just splash out tommorow and go and fill my boots with burger.

vd9zsYm.jpg

nothing too complicated, 85/15 beef with a touch of worcestershire and garlic powder, colby cheese, lettuce, tomato, dill burger slices, red onion, all on a whole wheat bun. it's great to grill again.

Sometimes the simple ones like this are the best. Classic American style cheeseburger. Beauty! Good job on the medium rare too btw.

this place does shit hot burgers really, the one i had last time a few weeks back was

vhXf0F9.jpg

the Lance of God. Burger, quince confit, pickled fennel, tomato, black pudding, slow cooked pork belly with fennel seeds & white wine, and topped with Stilton. £8.95.

if only they could make them a touch wider, and a wee bit shorter so you dont have to sort out the end of it with a knife and fork, but other than that id say they're the best in glasgow.

wtf

Looks like the image is stretched or something. What even is the point of a tall as fuck burger?!

I can't quite understand the skyscraper ones. I don't think I've had one bigger than I can pick up but i'd be dumbfounded as to how to eat it if I did get one like that. Do you just eat it with knife and fork?