IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

7976_4417340602237_706860721_n.jpg

"Right here, right here, right now.

https://soundcloud.com/redwillows/live-life-1?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=facebook&utm_content=https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fredwillows%2Flive-life-1"

"Week 3 - Day 17 - 20 minutes cardio only. — at 24 Hour Fitness - Santa Monica, CA."

"Just got done with my first massage in a few years and.... A whole new world!!!!"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oklahoma is such a backwards seething shithole that it really isn't even worth thinking about.

It's so fucking godawful that I can actually say Texas is better in comparison. Their university's team mascot, the "Sooner" is named after historical cheaters. Seriously. "Sooner."

:cerious:

Guest zaphod

1Qawddt.png

awesomequotes4eva.... !!

i imagine the sun is yelling this at me as it dips below the horizon. "you're worth so much more than thaaaat".

N0LnR0U.jpg

^18 year old chick from my art class ... looks like I got some explaining to do now ... :facepalm:

edit: she deleted my comment shortly after.

good form sir

I'm not deleting [ f], but I'm keeping it clear of my web browser history so it's not there in the top bar to tempt me.

Tired of seeing good quality posts getting barely any attention and boring "success" updates racking up Likes like they're going out of style. Screw that.

The inspirational quotes don't bother me nearly as much as the fucking slacktivism shit that so many of my friends don't stop posting. I really don't see what posting quotes about the environment, government, etc is actually going to do in the grand scheme of things.

The inspirational quotes don't bother me nearly as much as the fucking slacktivism shit that so many of my friends don't stop posting. I really don't see what posting quotes about the environment, government, etc is actually going to do in the grand scheme of things.

It is at least helping to educate people about the reality around them.

errr awareness is huge bro

Archived