IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

google could be gathering similar data through android and play store. -sie- That's why i don't use any of those cool gps aps etc. Maybe there'll be a truly independent mobile OS with some decent basic aps that i can instal, so i can use my phone for all that cool GPS enabled stuff whilst still being able to connect to the web relatively anonymously.

Guest cult fiction

This thread used to be all about the stupid things people post on facebook, but lately it's been more like kind-of-alright-things-people-post-on-facebook.

Here, let me fix that:

561178_489857091068461_1512587436_n.jpg

This thread used to be all about the stupid things people post on facebook, but lately it's been more like kind-of-alright-things-people-post-on-facebook.

Here, let me fix that:

I don't know what to think, cause i agree with the sentiment of the first bit but not second.

;-p

Here, let me fix that:

I don't know what to think, cause i agree with the sentiment of the first bit but not second.

;-p

err there's only one sentiment posited there: "x is like y"

sorry if i already posted this before, i just found it again

attachicon.gifdumb.jpg

if that's unreadable ill try uploading it somewhere

ughh, i don't want to believe that most people think like that, but i know it's true. i don't know how to deal with this utter disappointment in humanity anymore.

''Alot of.... well how do you say 'average looking' women all seem to be very photogenic nowadays. Laws need to be made on this, because that shits deceiving''

from an atrociously ugly ginger bam with a head like a blown up condom filled with smashed teeth.

I curse the day i signed up to Facebook. Now i think maybe ill miss something or an opportunity, but i REALLY want to permanently delete and go back to anonymity. Anyone delete themselves ? Hows it working out?

Guest isaki

I curse the day i signed up to Facebook. Now i think maybe ill miss something or an opportunity, but i REALLY want to permanently delete and go back to anonymity. Anyone delete themselves ? Hows it working out?

deleted mines back in 2012 for about 4 months. I recommend it highly

I recommend it highly

Does that mean you like smoke a bowl and then recommend it?

Guest isaki

I recommend it highly

Does that mean you like smoke a bowl and then recommend it?

yeah dood

Here, let me fix that:

;-p

err there's only one sentiment posited there: "x is like y"

I like the underlying tone of "illegal immigrants are drug dealers."

sorry if i already posted this before, i just found it again

attachicon.gifdumb.jpg

if that's unreadable ill try uploading it somewhere

ughh, i don't want to believe that most people think like that, but i know it's true. i don't know how to deal with this utter disappointment in humanity anymore.

I've completely cut myself off from people who think like that and hide posts from the very few relatives I know who do. It's utterly hopeless arguing with them. The frustrating part is a lot of people will not actually support or espouse that rhetoric when it directly affects them - a lot of individuals feel like they can say or do anything abrasive and incendiary on facebook but never IRL. Hell, most can't even articulate their beliefs on facebook so instead they re-share and "like" idiotic political rhetoric images. I would pity them if they weren't so complacent to much of what's fucked up about our country.

I disabled cookies on my FB so I can't log in. My account remains active tho.

Seems to have lost its overall usefulness aside from being an idling time-waster. I stopped looking for people to add about a year ago.

Archived