IGNORED

Daily Ambient

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:) Thanks.

I'm trying to keep the jams in hardware, but it might change. The track in my sig's got a big juicy convolution reverb on it. :p I'm not made of money so I might have to change the process a bit as I go. I think I'll keep all the images as doors though. :D

Guest Frankie5fingers

that sounds awesome man. im definitely going to be following this. i love ambient music like crazy and those songs where AMAZING. especially day 1. i really hope you can do it.

side note: you have a bandcamp but no albums? DUDE, put out an album so i can get it! seriously, this stuff sounds amazing.

haha I know. I have an EP I need to put up there. Been waiting on a friend to do me some illustrations for the artwork, but he's German, and such a perfectionist that he can never get anything done. D:

I'm gonna put an album together of tracks from this summer, later on. Probably in October.

i really, really like the door/song combo. great way to present these tracks; i may create a variation on this idea and use it sometime in the future, unless you promise to kill me for doing that.

on top of that, these ambient tunes you're cooking up have a lot of atmosphere and actually do seem to open up to huge rooms or caverns or... something... as you listen to them. ace job all around, i wish you the best of luck seeing this project through to the end!

Do it! Share and share alike! :)

It just happened that I had a collection of pictures of doors from the last time I was in Greece haha. I'll shoot some more once I run out of those. I live in Prague so it shouldn't be too hard to find some more interesting ones. :p

Thanks for the compliments! Check back often. :)

Guest Frankie5fingers

dude, these things are ambient Masterpieces. do you plan on putting all these onto an album?

These are good. What's that player you're using, is it a tumblr thing?

Ya it's the standard player. Not too hot really, but it does track plays which is nice. :)

Uploading is lame though. There is a 10mb limit, which just so happens to be about 7.5 mins of a 128k mp3 hahah. I have wavs of them all too which I will eventually make available. :)

I'll be making a big LP later on in the year. I'll master up the best 10-20 of them and make a "selected summer days" record or something :D

Guest Frankie5fingers

7 was ok, not the best. though making a song everyday can be taxing. but i really loved that clock sound. still, it was a good song. And 8 was great, very nature-y sounding. at one point i actually forgot i was listening to it and thought i left a window open. lol.

Great songs man :)

and i can't wait for that LP.

haha ya 7 was a bit weak. first night with the mini setup. i couldn't even listen ti it as i recorded haha. just watched the waveforms and hoped for the best. last night i installed reaper which at least lets me go add some effects and stuff later. its great for my process though to even have to put crap up there.

Day 10 is up. The first one I've really liked in a few days.

Last night was a pain in the ass. My baby wouldn't sleep until like 11, and then reaper started crashing every single time I tried to save anything. Ugh. I was up till like 2 just fighting dumb tech issues. I had to revert to a Reaper version from last year to get it working again. :p

Anyways, today It's working well and the track is cool! Check it out!

Guest Frankie5fingers

i really liked 9. but i tried to play ten and it wont play. it just skips straight to nine.

Archived