IGNORED

favorite fruit?

YEK

Guest couch

I think you lot are confusing drying and freezing. Are you sure you're not talking about raisins?

nope. i grab a bag of fresh green grapes and put them in the freezer in a tupperware container. Snack as needed.

The best summer snack, ever.

Well, next to a flintstones push pop.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

japanese pears

Hell yes, I have not been able to find decent nashi outside of Japan though :(

pineapple, water melon

I went to a local pick-your-own place and picked as many strawberries as I could carry, it made me feel like a hunter gatherer.

limes

i can just eat them straight up

and limeade is the best

Peaches, but it's been years since I've had a really good one.

Cherries you irredeemable horse faced pricks.

F-yes to all of this, I love all the obvious stuff. But I can't believe nobody mentioned raspberries because they're fantastic. This is my first summer in my house and the backyard has raspberry bushes all over. They yield about a cup of ripe ones every day. Heaven.

Guest disparaissant

raspberries are awesome when they are like, actually awesome

but i havent had awesome raspberries in a long time :(

edit: that is to say, stores around here have shitty raspberries

Guest Rabid

F-yes to all of this, I love all the obvious stuff. But I can't believe nobody mentioned raspberries because they're fantastic. This is my first summer in my house and the backyard has raspberry bushes all over. They yield about a cup of ripe ones every day. Heaven.

There are wild raspberries all around my town, I just picked a bunch today that were growing near an abandoned hospital. My friend has a raspberry bush in his backyard that yields really sour ones with almost no sweetness, but I like those too. I also sometimes eat wild mulberries in June.

grapefruit with sugar for breakfast on a day I don't have to work

pears when they're perfectly ripe

honeydew I just ate 5 minutes ago

but above all else...

PEACHES - I'll let Goldblum speak for me here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GxbH61LxwE

Guest fiznuthian

This week i've probably ate 2 watermelons, several bags of apples, several bags of grapes, probably 6-7 bags of cherries, peaches, 20 or so kiwifruit, probably like 10-12 bananas, several bags of frozen strawberries, a bag of clementines, lots of raisins, and a cantelope..

Is there a fruit that ISN'T good?

As a fruit that you don't eat the skin - Passion fruit

As a fruit where you do eat the skin - Strawberry. How do they get that beautiful colour??? Seriously perfect looking.

Actually, I'm not sure Strawberry is a fruit?

Edit:

It's an aggregate accessory fruit, apparently.

sea-buckthorn berries from Ladakh (northern India) and mangoes from India

cherries, strawberries and passion fruit

I love fruit very much, I eat shit loads (no pun intended) every week, its all good.

I harboured a dragon fruit addiction in Vietnam, just buying them and slicing them open was fun, then devouring them like a savage beast!!

Pomegranets are pretty good too as are white fleshed nectarines......

Pineapple and Grapefruit. So juicy.

Oh yea, Blueberries and Strawberries in milk with sugar is the best breakfast. Too bad non-organic strawberries taste like Subway's idea of guacamole.

Archived