IGNORED

Good sites to buy art?

guyd

MP0013.jpg

When I was a delinquent teenager I knew somebody who had this exact poster on their wall. Appropriately, he was a dealer - so somebody was doing their job properly.

very nice gaarg. i would love more art for my walls but im abit skint the now, so ive been painting them myself. oils on canvas. they are frankly abit rubbish at the moment, but it makes my walls look alot better, and im not a huge fan of posters

You can also put some traffic signs on the wall, quite common among students here in holland lol

And yeah, nice paintings gaarg, would sure look nice on a wall.

But Ouija, aren't there local art galleries/shops/markets somewhere around where you live? Seeing the physical thing seems best to me, even with prints.

You can also buy photo, poster and art prints in home decoration shops and stuff like that. Mostly relatively cheap, but not always as 'artistic' haha.

You can also put some traffic signs on the wall, quite common among students here in holland lol

And yeah, nice paintings gaarg, would sure look nice on a wall.

But Ouija, aren't there local art galleries/shops/markets somewhere around where you live? Seeing the physical thing seems best to me, even with prints.

You can also buy photo, poster and art prints in home decoration shops and stuff like that. Mostly relatively cheap, but not always as 'artistic' haha.

There are some galleries in Manhattan, but everything tends to be pretty expensive. I'm more of a fan of graphic designs, some surrealists pieces, and still life photos, and they usually jack of the prices in galleries. Best pieces I've found have been by people selling their art on the street, but you usually have to look around for a while to find something good.

Sites have pretty good though, thanks for the tips.

Archived