IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

Guest Aces

interpretive representation of the anguish over the recent tapes saga by those who opposed the sale

ngkWk8d.jpg

Haha, excellent! :emotawesomepm9:

You look like a sensible chap. Are you wearing two shirts at once or is this some sort of double 'future shirt' we haven't seen in the UK yet?

You look like a sensible chap. Are you wearing two shirts at once or is this some sort of double 'future shirt' we haven't seen in the UK yet?

it automatically dries him when he falls in the pool, because boards don't work on water

bttf.jpg

oh my fucking lol I never noticed the double ties!

Modey, would you ever wear two ties?

Actually, as soon as that photo was posted, I did a search to see if anyone had attempted it. Not many have. I think this is my time to shine! We do a thing at work called Tie July, so I think it might have to happen amidst that craziness!

oh my fucking lol I never noticed the double ties!

Modey, would you ever wear two ties?

Actually, as soon as that photo was posted, I did a search to see if anyone had attempted it. Not many have. I think this is my time to shine! We do a thing at work called Tie July, so I think it might have to happen amidst that craziness!

I knew you had a thing going on at work with ties. If you can get a japanese starburst design like that, you get extra iddums

Yes! Do it. I've always wanted to wear a double tie - we don't have anything like Tie July though. I might have to instigate one.

Guest Enter a new display name

No, my polo shirt simply has two collars for some reason.

No, my polo shirt simply has two collars for some reason.

Wear one more and then you're as cool as this guy

4popped-collars.png

Yes! Do it. I've always wanted to wear a double tie - we don't have anything like Tie July though. I might have to instigate one.

Only two of us actually did it every day in July (the guy who organised it even wore ties on the weekends). Here's a collection of last year's efforts:

http://tiejuly.tumblr.com/

I'm gonna go for a different tie every day, this year. I certainly have enough of them to do it.

Edited by modey

You non-suits wearing ties for play is as offensive as exaggerated racial theatrical makeup to me. For shame, for shame.

:puts on lacy panties, discreetly:

Only two of us actually did it every day in July (the guy who organised it even wore ties on the weekends). Here's a collection of last year's efforts:

http://tiejuly.tumblr.com/

I'm gonna go for a different tie every day, this year. I certainly have enough of them to do it.

That's dedication, I particularly like the polka dot cravat. You should milk it by saying it's for charity - then ask people to give you money. Some people where I work think they can raise money for charity simply by not drinking alcohol for two whole months.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

OK, not quite up to the minute recent but here's a picture of me chilling out in some bushes

Meee_zpsdf220bfe.png