IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

IMG_0203_zpsbbe854ac.jpg

Angry puss doesn't want to be held

I think it's more of a :emotawesomepm9:

I don't know about that, one of my three felines does this when he doesn't want to be snuggled anymore. But hey, she may have just not wanted her picture taken. :emotawesomepm9:

Guest zaphod

so this is me tonight walking home through various woods and undergrowth after a surfeit of alcohol

YbL8xzO.jpg

P4FJ1R8.jpg

iiIsJFH.jpg

QuK9KNg.jpg

rI5g7KD.jpg

fUKv2cL.jpg

hzSw0NE.jpg

flol

imagine being a bystander, seeing someone taking these photos. darkness lit up by the occasional flash and a pose.

IMG_0203_zpsbbe854ac.jpg

I don't know about that, one of my three felines does this when he doesn't want to be snuggled anymore. But hey, she may have just not wanted her picture taken. :emotawesomepm9:

She's a stroppy madame and decided to meow at my boyfriend as he took the picture.

Edited by Sprillian

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

IMG_0203_zpsbbe854ac.jpg

She's a stroppy madame and decided to meow at my boyfriend as he took the picture.

fukyehsummertime_zps1e63726e.jpg

Posted Image

Backstory:

Went to see a band (My Disco) with a colleague a couple of weeks ago and we both bought t-shirts at the merch desk. Today we decided to both wear our t-shirts in to work.. ended up going out to lunch together and as soon as we sat down the cafe started playing their latest album. Definitely the dorkiest thing I've done with someone from work, but the highlight of the week due to the sheer ridiculousness of it all.

This made me think that there really should be a band called Disco Systems, and you should probably be in it.

so this is me tonight walking home through various woods and undergrowth after a surfeit of alcohol

YbL8xzO.jpg

P4FJ1R8.jpg

iiIsJFH.jpg

QuK9KNg.jpg

rI5g7KD.jpg

fUKv2cL.jpg

hzSw0NE.jpg

flol

imagine being a bystander, seeing someone taking these photos. darkness lit up by the occasional flash and a pose.

LOL! This still kills it.

YbL8xzO.jpg

P4FJ1R8.jpg

iiIsJFH.jpg

QuK9KNg.jpg

rI5g7KD.jpg

fUKv2cL.jpg

hzSw0NE.jpg

flol

LOL! This still kills it.

You kinda look like Josh Homme

f576.jpg

you look like something out of Zeno Clash

Based off your pictures, i think you might be the most eccentric person on WATMM... and that's saying something

BTW, what are those trophies in the background from?

f576.jpg

you look like something out of Zeno Clash

Based off your pictures, i think you might be the most eccentric person on WATMM... and that's saying something

BTW, what are those trophies in the background from?

also, is that ink on your arms?

Wait, so people are actually wearing fedoras now - I thought the internets was just playing a silly .....

I'm very cautious about going out in public wearing a hat that could be considered/mistaken for a fedora. It sucks, because I've been wearing hats since long before this stupid 'nice guy' thing emerged.