IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

Tokyo is well IDM in some regards, but at the same time, Tokyo is like Tiesto trance followers trying to destroy Goa to erase the evidence of their travesty; to replace roots with duplicates of a different make.

So I was walking on the streets at around 12:30 AM, and with every step I took, the building lights would flicker cuz my IDM lazer would penetrate the streets (plus, Tokyo streets have good IDM conductors). And taxis started to levitate when I picked up the pace to reach my destination in time, so it basically became Blade Runner on shrooms. So then out of nowhere the police came by like, "Oooh, sunappu! WHAT'S HAPPEN?! WHERE FROM COME RIARU AI DEE EMU???!!!" I was like, "Fuck all's y'all muthafuckaz, lemme get mah groove on 'fo I slap jo silly facez-- you know dis ain't world war II right? You know you guys lost that shit right? You know nobody won, because nobody wins wars right?", and then I started tweaking the resonance high with cutoff low on my perpetual acid line, so that shit was SQUELCHING and BUBBLING like it was fucking 1989 with some dude's greasy ass face, on vinyl, on wood, on gold. Then the Tokyo police were like, "OOOH MAI GUDDONESS!! WHAT'S HAPPEN?!?! RIARI AI DEE EMU SOOOOOOhhhhOOOooOOOOhhhh HHAAAaaAaAAWWWWWDO-KOA!! WE CANNOT TAKE!! WE STOP YOU NOW!!" I was like, "ええと。。。日本語話せますけど。。。”(I speak Japanese bitch ass punk chicklet dingaling firecracka ass tool nuggets), then they replied with, "OOOH RRRIARRRRIII?!?!!? WEA YOU ID?" So then I showed it to them and they stared at it for 45 minutes shoving their fingers up their assholes, one by one, until they both had both fists up both anuses. Then I took that snapshot.

Then the Tokyo police were like, "OOOH MAI GUDDONESS!! WHAT'S HAPPEN?!?! RIARI AI DEE EMU SOOOOOOhhhhOOOooOOOOhhhh HHAAAaaAaAAWWWWWDO-KOA!! WE CANNOT TAKE!! WE STOP YOU NOW!!"

lol

Tokyo is well IDM in some regards, but at the same time, Tokyo is like Tiesto trance followers trying to destroy Goa to erase the evidence of their travesty; to replace roots with duplicates of a different make.

So I was walking on the streets at around 12:30 AM, and with every step I took, the building lights would flicker cuz my IDM lazer would penetrate the streets (plus, Tokyo streets have good IDM conductors). And taxis started to levitate when I picked up the pace to reach my destination in time, so it basically became Blade Runner on shrooms. So then out of nowhere the police came by like, "Oooh, sunappu! WHAT'S HAPPEN?! WHERE FROM COME RIARU AI DEE EMU???!!!" I was like, "Fuck all's y'all muthafuckaz, lemme get mah groove on 'fo I slap jo silly facez-- you know dis ain't world war II right? You know you guys lost that shit right? You know nobody won, because nobody wins wars right?", and then I started tweaking the resonance high with cutoff low on my perpetual acid line, so that shit was SQUELCHING and BUBBLING like it was fucking 1989 with some dude's greasy ass face, on vinyl, on wood, on gold. Then the Tokyo police were like, "OOOH MAI GUDDONESS!! WHAT'S HAPPEN?!?! RIARI AI DEE EMU SOOOOOOhhhhOOOooOOOOhhhh HHAAAaaAaAAWWWWWDO-KOA!! WE CANNOT TAKE!! WE STOP YOU NOW!!" I was like, "ええと。。。日本語話せますけど。。。”(I speak Japanese bitch ass punk chicklet dingaling firecracka ass tool nuggets), then they replied with, "OOOH RRRIARRRRIII?!?!!? WEA YOU ID?" So then I showed it to them and they stared at it for 45 minutes shoving their fingers up their assholes, one by one, until they both had both fists up both anuses. Then I took that snapshot.

bravo!