IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

Sweet beard Spratters.

Makes me want to grow mine back....

IMG_3535_zpsdb7f28ae.jpg

Cheers matey! Yours was (sad face) immense, definitely get that bad boy back. I was thinking of trimming mine for this evening but now I think I'll let the bitch grow.

Edited by spratters

Cause beards are in, if this was five years ago, the very same girls would have turned their noses up at the the sight of a beardoe. Of course they wouldn't have said that it was the beard. It would have been more like "oh there's just something about him, i can't put my finger on it, he doesn't appeal to me."

Fashion, and it's fickle adherents.

Cause beards are in, if this was five years ago, the very same girls would have turned their noses up at the the sight of a beardoe. Of course they wouldn't have said that it was the beard. It would have been more like "oh there's just something about him, i can't put my finger on it, he doesn't appeal to me."

whatevs man, as much as I tried to rock the clean shaven thing last year, I think I look better with a beard.. and will try to see how long I can grow it before it has the opposite effect, haha.

Well I've had a beard for 15 years now and I've had zero luck with the ladies that entire time. I think now I look too old and tired. It doesn't look like fashion thing, more like I've just let myself go. #Beard4life

Yeah well, these hypothetical ladies i'm talking about are probably going for the same 'hot' or high status guys, who just happen to have beards now*. I'll readjust my theory to take this concept into account.

And moeds, i werenee knocking you or your beard luv. [-;

* - (although you see bearded young men in advertising and elsewhere in the media now, so there's an air of acceptability that wasn't there even 2-3 years ago, it's hyperwierd to me this fashion bullshit, and is a great demonstration why most people are pointless).

why y'all r so ugly

why are you such a stupid cunt? unanswerable questions all.

anyway, this is me earlier in the first bit of sunshine we've had in months...

CE5rxmw.jpg

RuEtsWa.jpg

n6i2n0R.jpg