IGNORED

Tracks/Albums that remind golden era autechre (95-98)

Aefx

keep in mind that english is not that dude's first language, and there are ethnic sounds on Tewe. I find it sort of insecure of AE to be so tepid about revealing too much about what gear they used on specific songs, but if that's how they want to play it cool. I don't really give a shit either way.

keep in mind that english is not that dude's first language, and there are ethnic sounds on Tewe. I find it sort of insecure of AE to be so tepid about revealing too much about what gear they used on specific songs, but if that's how they want to play it cool. I don't really give a shit either way.

well its like asking a magician to reveal his tricks...

ae don't consider themselves masters of the drum machine in the same way yo yo ma owns the cello. their music is about a diversity of resources going to create a specific sound.

it's like taking a big road trip and constantly tweaking and tuning the car, instead of enjoying the ride.

ae want you to just enjoy the ride

i assume

Who is Sigmund Frued, Npeoss?

one of my biggest ae mindfucks was figuring out where the "percussion" in draun quarter comes from

Just realized: the ending of Draun Quarter is pretty much Key Nell 4. Never noticed before.

Archived