IGNORED

Hey here's some tracks i made earlier this year!!!

spunktronics

so youre basically saying that i can't post links to my music until i've commented on 10 other peoples tracks?

I really don't have time or that much access to the internet if i'm honest to do that.

If you really think it's necessary then you may remove my thread?

I know I wrote "10 tracks" in the "Read Before Posting"-thread, which may be a bit over the top, but you know, exaggeration furthers understanding, right? At least just comment on some tracks before expecting people to comment on yours.

I didn't expect anyhthing tho, i just posted a link to my soundcloud, i don't care for critque i make the music mainly for myself...i upload to the web for others to listen to as i think they may enjoy them.

and who's to say i havn't commented on their soundcloud page or something?

haha sorry i sound like a douchebag.....i must be in a bad mood or something <3

I didn't expect anyhthing tho, i just posted a link to my soundcloud, i don't care for critque i make the music mainly for myself...i upload to the web for others to listen to as i think they may enjoy them.

and who's to say i havn't commented on their soundcloud page or something?

haha sorry i sound like a douchebag.....i must be in a bad mood or something <3

you're missing the idea, if you want us to care about your stuff, comment on others stuff first. otherwise you are just flooding the board and getting in the way of actual contributing members

I totally get the idea don't worry, i just don't have time to comment on other poeples tracks that's all

I only posted as i think people will like the tracks, i'm not looking for comments or praise or anything....

thanks for your time and sorry for "flooding the board" despite the fact i havn't posted in here since i posted these in march of this year

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/72279-virtual-source/

which have now been mastered and i will be uploading tonight if i have time!

both the VS and Mr? material was all made ouutside the computer and these tracks have been uploaded to document the time i spent making these track with this particular setup ;]

I totally get the idea don't worry, i just don't have time to comment on other poeples tracks that's all

You say you get the idea but then in the second half of the sentence you clearly demonstrate that you don't get the idea.

You say you get the idea but then in the second half of the sentence you clearly demonstrate that you don't get the idea.

i think you failed to understand my sentance thats's all but thanks for the concern!

I listened to a fair few tracks last night while uploading some data and i didn't really have anything to contribute sorry...

I think you lot have far too much time on your hands! and yes i am happy with my tracks and i do think theyre worth posting!

i think you failed to understand my sentance thats's all but thanks for the concern!

Your baby mama's like "you need to spend time with your child and pay child support"

and you're like "Don't worry, I get the idea. I just don't have time to be a father."

Your baby mama's like "you need to spend time with your child and pay child support"

and you're like "Don't worry, I get the idea. I just don't have time to be a father."

What?

:lol:

Archived