IGNORED

Autechre Live + Broadcasts + Interviews

Guest AlexPallas

thanx for reminding me about rob brown tapes, i'll get those up

jacderida, i have '1991-XX-XX - IBC Radio' listed in radio broadcasts but i dont have an mp3 for that as far as i can tell. what did you rename the file?

Edited by CATS

Guest jacderida

i've renamed it 'Autechre - ICB Radio (1991).mp3'.

maybe there was only 1 part and i'm just remembering incorrectly, but it definitely came from here.

cheers for those hip hop tapes, absolutely cannot wait to hear those :).

informed joyrex the files are ready (will be after gescom releases as "rob brown"), i'd appreciate it if u uploaded that 91 show somewhere and sent it to me.

Guest jacderida

nice one man, thanks so much for getting these up, can't wait to hear them!

i'll upload that ICB set to yousendit or megaupload soon and post the link here.

lol I just listened to Rob Brown's hip hop mix tape. I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't that lol

ok the second one is better lol

Edited by Rook

I don't know if this has been posted here yet....

Live Warehouse Project

THere is some stuff not in either the glasgow or hemsby gigs.

Edited by Rook

I don't know if this has been posted here yet....

Live Warehouse Project

THere is some stuff not in either the glasgow or hemsby gigs.

If it's not done yet, I can rip the audio because the sound of these vids might well be the best we can get of this tour.

where are the interviews?

joyrex is waiting for the proper site before we readd those, be sure to send him a pm telling him to get his ass on it and quit wanking

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Enter a new display name

Not sure if that forum is telling the truth, but it seems there are 3 soundboard recordings.

http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=14517

Unfortunately, I can't tell if the files are real, because it says "To view links on the forums you must be a Registered & Active user for at least 24 hours. So why not introduce yourself & make a few posts first :)"

Is anybody a member of electronic music Forums, to know if those soundboard recordings are recent? A user mentioned one of them is at the Bloc Weekend, though.

Edited by Enter a new display name

Guest moo duck

i believe these are flex, glasgow and bloc weekend recordings because of recent web-activity i met through search (actually searching graz gig's soundboard), for example you can see kinda identical thread here:

http://disception.net/lk/viewtopic.php?t=6...feb8cc8bb227e31

i'm not a member of thee mighty electronic music forums, just to calm down the situation being Hot from this moment.

Guest DavBrav

did anyone get a bootleg of their April 14, 2008 show in Cambridge at the Middle East? Please tell me someone did, I forgot to toggle the "hold" switch off on my minidisc recorder before I started (what I thought was) recording...

• 1 month later...