IGNORED

Paul McCartney to front Nirvana reunion

LimpyLoo

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL oh my god I have a friend who is going to absolutely shit himself when he sees this.
He loves Nirvana more than anyone I know and HATES Paul McCartney with an unparalleled fiery passion!

‘And somebody whispered to me “That’s Nirvana. You’re Kurt.” I couldn’t believe it.’

hahaha, holy christ...

No seriously, if you saw any part of McCartney during that clusterfuck excuse for a performance at the Olympics, and still think this is going to be even ironically interesting, there is nothing I can say that is going to help you.

^ you're right. I thought it'd be interesting, in a funny way.. but remembering how bad Macca was at the olympics...

but then on the other hand, Kurt wasn't the best of singers anyway, so...

what will probably be terrible is that they've supposedly written a song together??

and Macca didn't even know who Dave Grohl was... so it's bound to be proper shit.

Cobain will be turning in his grave. yes he was a Beatles fan but mainly a fan of Lennon, not Paul Mc Fartney.

edit: you're right @ SPD.

edit 2: but then, on the other hand again, it's for charity... and I suppose shouldn't really be taken that seriously. it's just a laugh, innit.

I'm not going to lie... I think this is a pretty fantastic idea. Nirvana was probably more inspired by the Beatles than anything else. This is what the guy would have wanted, to some extent. And it's just a cool/amusing idea anyway.

I'll probably forget about it after I close this thread, but in theory, if it was on at the same time I was in a house with HD cable access, I would probably watch 5 minutes of it.

edit: don't respond to this about how I'm wrong about Nirvana loving "Beatles" I really don't care. leav me alone

Paul McCartney should act all emo and whiny and cut his wrists so that he gets cred with Nirvana blowhards diehards.

/troll

I bet you're like 16.

People are whining and saying this is gonna be bad.

It will be bad. Nirvana wasn't good to begin with, and Paul McCartney is not the right person to get for this; he's kinda lost it anyways. That being said, how do you reunite a band when one of the members is dead? Pretty tasteless.

Archived