IGNORED

Paul McCartney to front Nirvana reunion

LimpyLoo

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess, like, why the fuck not?

Ditto - I'm officially indifferent enough to not have an opinion one way or the other - if this happened when I was in high school, I would of been amazed members of bands I love (that were decades apart in fame and cultural relevance) were performing together. In college - cynically and childishly disapproving. A couple years ago - trying way to hard to be intellectual in my response. Now I'm like "huh, cool I guess" and completely content with that reaction.

Do you guys think that combining the two most overrated things in the universe, McCartney and Nirvana, will bring about the Mayan Apocalypse? Because I'm pretty sure it will.

Do you guys think that combining the two most overrated things in the universe, McCartney and Nirvana, will bring about the Mayan Apocalypse? Because I'm pretty sure it will.

no. chilli dogs & twinkies will bring about the apocalypse.

Really? I totally did not see that coming.

Really? I totally did not see that coming.

you won't see it til the 21st, when a huge tsunami wave of chilli dogs and twinkies will wipe out america (hopefully). ;)

Archived