IGNORED

aw the best!

keltoi

same.

lol, i went to two different NYE parties and got bummed out, went home and ate a steak.

id say that ends it on a tolerable note, at the very least.

Yeah it was all a mess lol. I was going to get out of town and eat acid with a couple of good mates, would have been great but I have to work new years day (on my way there now actually) so had to bail and go to another kinda lame party. I left when someone started going on about how everyone should play guitar hero and people started responding to the idea.

My friend ended up getting really fucked up on the day previous and stayed home, probably twitching.

Man I turn thirty this month. I'm still living like I'm twenty. Everything is terribl, man!

Guest bitroast
Yeah it was all a mess lol. I was going to get out of town and eat acid with a couple of good mates, would have been great but I have to work new years day (on my way there now actually) so had to bail and go to another kinda lame party. I left when someone started going on about how everyone should play guitar hero and people started responding to the idea.

My friend ended up getting really fucked up on the day previous and stayed home, probably twitching.

Man I turn thirty this month. I'm still living like I'm twenty. Everything is terribl, man!

'What have they done to you' is so, so awesome.

happy new year to y'all too, watmm:)

happy new year everyone.

Im getting married in April, Lush.

Spent last night with a load of my family which was nice for a change.

Tonight off out to a party in london to see Shed, mosca, will saul, dbridge and many others. Cant wait.

Happy New Year Guys! Went to a show at Texas Theatre (were they caught Lee Harvey Oswald). Had some drinks, watched some experimental electronic performances. (analog video synthesis provided by LZX Industries). I recorded some videos I'll upload later.

Archived