IGNORED

Jennifer Lawrence is charming

lumpenprol

this week i've been objectified as.. a tall thing that can reach places.. a thing that can lift something and put it somewhere.. a beacon for drugs.. and a thing attached to a penis that can penetrate a woman because it's her birthday. i didn't give a shit. so, have i been brainwashed?

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, objectification in itself isn't so bad. Some of our greatest moments as people are as means to another's end.

I think the flip side is that women as a group are expected to be attractive and well-dressed, and will be judged publicly by those standards, regardless of the capacity they are in. Men are judged that way too, but have more leeway. Physical attributes can be looked over if what men are saying is persuasive. (It's an overly general statement but I think it holds fairly true.)

I do think the tide is turning if you take the long view. I have high hopes for equality in my lifetime. We're a lot closer than we were 20 years ago, I think.

vamos what the fuck are you talking abuot

its like ur blaming women for living in a patriarchy or something

if u r a man the first thing u can do is worry about other men rather than fucking telling women how to feminism properly

sorry but I've done a full 180

I no longer resepct women and the sad fact is that this is going to get me a lot more ass

but if I'm nice and want sex I'm "creepy"???

women are fucking idiots and deserve no respect whatsoever

I don't have the energy to waste on trying to be better than 99% of the men around me

especially when it means celibacy... not interested

it's clear as can be that assholes and jerks score. this isn't a myth, and I'm utterly sure of it now. I've reflected on it and decided with total certainty that it's true. if you try to argue against this you will fail. the only possible out you have is to say, "men, if you want to be a true feminist, you will not be able to get laid as often"

and then those same feminists 99% of the time go and fuck a few jerkoffs every month

what a joke! feminism is literally a fucking joke!

if you faggot feminists want men like me to help your "cause" (who have even begun to consider your faggot theories) then maybe you think a little clearer, work a little harder, not push your rape agenda, and admit your flaws

till then :beer:

sorry but I've done a full 180

I no longer resepct women and the sad fact is that this is going to get me a lot more ass

but if I'm nice and want sex I'm "creepy"???

women are fucking idiots and deserve no respect whatsoever

I don't have the energy to waste on trying to be better than 99% of the men around me

especially when it means celibacy... not interested

it's clear as can be that assholes and jerks score. this isn't a myth, and I'm utterly sure of it now. I've reflected on it and decided with total certainty that it's true. if you try to argue against this you will fail. the only possible out you have is to say, "men, if you want to be a true feminist, you will not be able to get laid as often"

and then those same feminists 99% of the time go and fuck a few jerkoffs every month

what a joke! feminism is literally a fucking joke!

if you faggot feminists want men like me to help your "cause" (who have even begun to consider your faggot theories) then maybe you think a little clearer, work a little harder, not push your rape agenda, and admit your flaws

till then :beer:

holy shit

Fucking lol

wtf is this thread.

Vamos.. If you wonder why you ain't getting some, you should probably take a step back, and read that own post of yours again. That might be the most pathetic shit I've ever read. I bet you even whine to women about that bullshit, when you are talking to them.

Archived