IGNORED

Amon Tobin: ISAM Live 2.0, 8th March 2013: DISCOUNTED PRICE!

Guest Aserinsky

Guest Aserinsky

Hi guys,

Initially I bought a single ticket to go and see Amon Tobin live at Hammersmith Apollo next March, however I'm now likely to be busy during March and kinda need as much money as I can get, so I'm selling my ticket off. Now I understand tickets are still being sold officially, so I'm offering a discounted ticket (excluding booking fee!) of 30, I'll pay postage as well.

It's a standing ticket so should be a good spot for an amazing show, alas I'm gutted to not see it but something (and someone) far more important have since come into the picture. Feel free to either PM me or reply to this thread if you are interested. BTW this offer will still apply if the show becomes sold out!

Plus if anyone local or anyone willing to travel to Southampton wants to buy a ticket from me, I'll gladly offer a discount if you buy me a pint :wink:

EDIT: Just re-read this and it might look like to some people I'm charging separately for a booking. Just to clarify the ticket, booking fee and postage will all come to 30 in total. Not asking for anymore, of course if you'd like to help a WATMMer you can always offer more!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Aserinsky

Seems there's no interest right now, so I'll knock a fiver off the price. Only £25 for a ticket! £10 cheaper for what the standing tickets were going for (only cheap crap sitting seats are available now...), so this is a right bargain price! Go on, please. As much as I'd love to go, getting there and back will be extremely awkward for me to arrange. I don't want a ticket to go to waste :(

Guest Aserinsky

aright mate, is this ticket still available? let me know man would really sort me out!

Hi mate,

I'm really sorry about this but the tickets are no longer for sale, I've had an unexpected bit of money come in so it looks like I'll be able to attend after all. Apologies for getting your hopes up for a ticket, I was truly desperate for money back when I made this thread and the post a couple of days ago. Hope you're able to get yourself sorted!

EDIT: I'm going to lock the thread to prevent any more confusion as to whether the tickets are still on sale or not.

Archived