IGNORED

i may have a serious problem with women

vamos scorcho

Yeah. sucks for your friend. But whenever I meet one of these pastor's daughter Christian girls, I want to make them cum stupid hard and think "Gosh! So that's why people like sinning so much!"

I find it funny that anything involving pleasure is inherently bad in religions eyes.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dese manz hatin

Yeah. sucks for your friend. But whenever I meet one of these pastor's daughter Christian girls, I want to make them cum stupid hard and think "Gosh! So that's why people like sinning so much!"

lol

That reminds of of a guy I used to know. I grew up catholic so I knew tons of weird christian nuts. This guy wanted to be a priest his whole life, basically since he was a kid. He knew every church song word for word, was the "leader" of the altar boys and his family didn't have a TV because it was against their beliefs. At 21, he changed his mind over night after he lost his virginity. Everybody was lol'ing pretty hard at him.

lol keep an eye on "the game" guy's life cos he's going to get played hard by every woman he encounters... he may have had pec implants, laser eye surgery and sport the neatest goatee in the world but he'll end up used, lonely and probably penniless.

Boundless vulnerability is invulnerability.

You need to find inner peace (which is basically self-acceptance like others said). It comes with confidence, confidence comes with self-knowledge. Become unknown to the unknown (like Stingray 313) - this is the way to acquire self-knowledge.

Also: what chimera slot mom said. Sometimes I need to say to myself "do I gain anything from thinking about this?" the answer is often "nope." so then I stop. It sounds so simple but it's really effective imo. What's the point in thinking about stuff you can't immediately do anything about? Thinking won't change anything! Stop thinking, and change things you are able to change.

Also, who gives a fuck what other people think about you? You live for yourself, it's much more fun when you keep that in mind. People will always have an opinion about you, nice ones or less nice ones, but there's nothing you can do about it. If you think it's your fault that some people think about you the way they do, then do something about it if it matters to you. If it ultimately doesn't matter to you, or you can't do anything about it, stop thinking about it (see above).

Also, try some exercise. It makes you more confident and more pro-active with everything in life. Meditation also helps, what it does is basically tell you that, whatever happens, you can always return to that feeling of peace in your head. That's basically the trick, you already have inner peace, you just need to find it. Turn this negative vibe into a positive one (remember: it can only get better from here on). Don't see things you haven't yet achieved as problems, they are challenges. Just changing the words you're using for them helps a lot. And you can't change everything right away, it will probably take a lot of time.

Oh yeah people will notice if you don't accept/love yourself, subconsciously. What's the point in loving someone who doesn't even think he's worth loving himself? If you find inner peace you will have this unique vibe around you, and a lot more people suddenly will start approaching you. It's because you've taken off this bullshit mask, and have found yourself. It takes a lot of pressure away, and you will start to like yourself, and then the people around you.

just find the right people, you seem perceptive and intelligent enough to determine who is right for you. in my experience all of those issues of communications disappear naturally when you feel mutual interest and understanding. women are just humans (i think..) with different I/O and socialization which you have to have in mind, but at core it's not really that different than communicating with men. there's nothing wrong with you and i would never want people like you to change too much and to socialize into a world of hunks. self-confidence is a very overrated and detrimental feeling which contradicts honesty (in my very unpopular opinion)..is there really anything you can be confident about ?.

Never think about things unless you can immediately put them in to action

*jots it down*

You can't actually be confident about anything

*jots it down*

To procure a girlfriend, first read books about the appropriate kissing radii for gym bunnies

*jots it down*

*starts to wonder if IDM board is best place to get girl advice*

pua shit is so fucking funy and for losers

Seriously. Anybody who's taken in by this shite doesn't deserve to be in a relationship, or breathe.

It's true that a lot of that game stuff seems even worse than being socially awkward. When reading those books, you can really tell what clueless dorks those guys were/are. The fact that they don't care who they are fucking as long as they fall for the pre-meditated routine says a lot about them.

Want to meet girls? Get in adventures, go places. Live it up so that you'll have stories worth telling. When you have interesting experiences, you'll be as receptive to a girls charms as they will be towards you.

This sums it up pretty well in my experience. Be a real person. Be an interesting person. Try to be a good person. Fail. Try again, fail better. (sorry Sam Beckett)

lol i've been reading this forum for a laugh... http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/pua-lounge-vf25.html

After she passes a compliance test, move up the ladder by giving her a bigger compliance test. Keep doing this until you're having sex.
Examples of bigger compliance tests, roughly in order of low-investment to high-investment, include:
* Seeing if she lets you take her hand and spin her around
* Closer physical proximity
* Asking her if she can keep a secret
* Whispering a secret into her ear
* Hug
* Seeing if she accepts THE CLAW (your arm over her shoulder)
* Seeing if she lets you hold her hand as you talk to her
* Pointing to your cheek to let her kiss you on the cheek as a "reward" for passing the previous compliance test
* Touching her hair
* Touching her face
* Kissing her on the cheek
* Kiss
* Make out
* Groping
the way they talk to each other is fucking hilarious...

As an example, here is something I might say:
(in reference to the "open-minded" and "adventurous" points on my list)
Chief: When's the last time you came here?
Girl: Oh, this is my first time!
Chief: Nice. Do you often go to new places or did your friends have to drag you out here kicking and screaming? icon_wink.gif
Girl: Haha I actually love going to new places.
Chief: I like you. You're not afraid of new experiences.
Girl: Hell no, I love new experiences! icon_smile.gif
Chief: Have you ever been to (exciting place)?
...You get the idea.

it's full of gems.

vamos, just grab a girl by the hand and spin her round, whisper a secret into her ear, give her THE CLAW, point at your dick and let her kiss you on the dick as a reward for passing previous compliance tests.

they have usernames like Heywood Jablowme

When "Sarging" with wings (more than one or two) sometimes this causes a lower M/F ratio.

You open a set, and the comrades start AMOGing each other!

Causing tension among your own group, and blowing out the set!

I don't know about the formalized "game", but I had a friend (actually a former boss) who seems to have invented that approach all by himself. He had a number of pretty novel approaches to using social networks to get girls, and a number of what I guess these dudes would call "compliance tests". Guess what - he pulled lots of really hot chicks.

My guess is, like most things, if you're the guy who invents the approach, you can actually use it (eg., Jesus). But if you're one of the followers, you'll have varying results, depending on aptitude.

HOLY JESUS.. Best forum ever!

Lost my virginity last night, just thought i share it, and its only cuz of this awseome community i could even get that far.

[...]

When we get to my place, i turn on some music off of spotify, start making out with her and get in a cowgirl position in which i put my hand inside her pants to touch her ass. This is when she gets serious, backs off (meaning sit straight up) and tells me:

- (girl)Listen, we are not going to have sex do you understand this, i am not the type of girl who does one night stands

-(me) Back off for a minute now(push her back when she come back to make out), I have tried out one night stands before, and to be honest i would of started taking off you clothes by now, but for the first time in a loong time i think i met someone who might actually be special, you know what i mean? like, different from the other girls

At this point she literally leans in with a huge smile and say:

-(girl) I didnt know guys like you existed everyone just wants to have sex, now i know you are a special guy

[...]

after here it basically just goes on by itself, was quite drunk so didnt feel a thing, we had sex for maybe 30-40 minutes, i could not climax :( but i think this count as losing virginity

congratz man im excited for you. i haven't lost my virginity yet but im getting there. thanks for posting very informative to me.

I had what I consider to be my first half lay the other night. We were both drunk and I tried to get myself "alert" but I just couldn't. I tried to do the gentlemanly thing and make her orgasm but that didn't work either.

she stops mid-head to ask me -"what do you like about me",

I skipped qualification and look it came back up during the close. You cant skip steps really dj fuji talks about this and so does savoy

She continues to suck but i cannot nut. She gets tired and we stop.

We begin to connect emotionally. She is talking about how she wants to be a rapper and her passion for rap music...Shes a white girl. We continue to fluff about where we are from, majors ETC ETC. I tell her she cant turn me on. She is rubbing all on me and kissing me. I turn around and get her on the couch. I'm kneeling on the floor and shes splayed across the couch.

I am rubbing that pussy through her pants. and making out with her. She grabs my hand its puts in down there....I open my eyes while we are kissing and look at her. DAMN SHES STILL UGLY.

I think the most pathetic thing about hooking up techniques is the relation to hunting. It's so aggressive when it doesn't have to be. "The CLAW," seriously, are you trying to rape her? It doesn't have to be this eternal struggle, just let it happen naturally. Women shouldn't have to be a target that men have to DESTROY, if you see dating that way then your kind of missing the point

Most of the PUAs I've known online or IRL were either socially awkward manbabies or hardcore engineer types who think like computers. The latter group likes to come up with these weird hyper-specific formulas for dating (like they do for everything else), which the former group latches onto in desperation (these smart guys have figured out the science behind getting girls!) while also introducing their own subconscious miscogyny & general fear of women

Also makes me want to bookmark it so i can show it to my daughter when she's older.

truth.

well, the pua thing may be a bit cringe-inducing, but at least they're trying right. It's better than some goth self-pity-party site, I suppose...

Archived